SAU Community

For Sale , Street Weapon R33 Gtr Sa! Highly Worked!

For sale is my pride and joy midnight purple 1995 r33 gtr!

This car was setup tp be as stealthy as possible while still having some decent power

This car owes me over 45,000$

Body

Midnight purple respray , immaculate!! has been resprayed with a touch more gloss looks stunning was originally the same colour just was keyyed so got the full spray job!

18inch volk gtc rims in gold , on this car these wheels look great 285 all round with 80% tread , looks tough with the fat wheels

tein adjustable coilovers set to legal limit to keep the police happy

series 3 front lip

exterior of this car is neat and tidy no overkill just the standard good looks of the gtr!

Interior ,

interior is standard no gauges ect , all electronics are hidden away , nismo 320km dash

engine , i bought the car and spun bottom end bearings so over 10 thousand was spent on the rebuild!

rb26 block acid dipped , bored out 0.40 , balanced ect

crank bearings oversized

Arias forged pistons

shot peened and heat treated rods

arp rod bolts

whole bottom end remachined crank rods ect!

nitto high flow oil pump

tomei oil restrictors

tomei sump trap doors

arp headstud kit

cosworth 1.5mm drag series head gasket

n1 water pump

nismo thermostat

oil sandwich plate and filter relocation

engine covers sprayed midnight purple

everything was done to reduce risk of another bottom end failure have full receipts for the build

turbos/intake

trust t517z 10cm turbos x 2

match ported manifolds with brand new gaskets

hks dump pipes

twin 3inch y pipe into single 3.5inch exhaust very high flow , bought the exhaust from Boostdr was on his car before he upgraded not too loud for the street

standard twin turbo pipe/intercooler for stealth under bonnet look

apexi twin hardpipe intake apexi pods

z32 afm's

electronics/fuel

1000cc injectors with impedance pack removed

turbosmart fpr stashed away

single 040 intank

apexi power fc / hand controller

blitz ebc

transmission

Auto gallery yokohama 1-5 close ratio gearset

super hd 1-5th gears with double cone syncro's

os giken input and mainshafts

hd selector fork

redline shockproof

valued at 12,000$ aud for the set not installed!

+ previous owner recently had 5th gear rebuild in one piece billet from award gearbox sydney , can contact previous owner for receipts

NPC billet clutch and lightened flywheel rated at 700hp

vspec active lsd diff

power 375kw@wheels - 20psi which is tuned on a very rich 10-1 afr , could lean out + more boost for over 400kw at wheels , ive just left it safe as it is quick enough!

the bad , turbo seal on front turbo is on the way out as it has slight oil out the exhaust when cold , i will pay for both turbos to be completely overhaulled and supply receipts if the asking price is met! if not take it for less as is!

5th gear is a little bit harder to get in than a standard set as it has been rebuild one piece billet , i am used to it and get it in no worries but im fussy

the exhaust is way to large on the twin 3 inch area and at times taps against the body could be spaced a bit more by an exhaust shop if it bothers you

everything else has been sorted as i mentioned i have spent 15,000+ on drivetrain of this car making it a stealth street weapon! , the time unfortunately has come that i need a reliable daily to get me to work and need to pay of my loan!!

will sell for 35,000 with reconditioned turbos , fresh service and one year rego + custom plates

or 32.500 turbo seals as is , is very powerfull and driveable as is , have been driving this way for 2-3 months just wheteher your fussy or not!

would consider partial trade for ""reliable"" daily + atleast 15k my way

0434008133 or pm , ive probably forgotten something so for any more info or pictures pm cheers

post-46933-0-31757500-1322983577_thumb.jpg

post-46933-0-44546000-1322983584_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

alright bit of an update.. turbos turned out to be fine with the normal left to right shaft play that t517's have , go thte tune looked at and mechanic found it was sitting at 9-1 air fuel ratio!!! which is stuped rich and had 2 split intercooler hoses ,, needles to say i am never going back to my original tuner!!!

bought a set of splitfire coilpacks and had the car compression tested a solid between 128 - 132 across all 6 , this low comp is due to a 1.6mm headgasket so good for high boost 25psi+!!

since the retune and oil change no smoke is noticeable at deccell or idle , just the usual blackky fuel puff at full throttle and high boost,,

car has a little bit of trouble starting once hot but with a bit of throttle she kicks over , its a bit of an intermittend fault that i cant find atm!!

paint and interior is immaculate would be hard to find one in this condition!!!

genuine 350+mainline kw at 20psi or 375kw dyno dynamics!!

cams were also dialled in boost now coming all in by 5,000 and starting just after 4,000 not bad for a rb26 with thick h/gasket!!