SAU Community

Sports Auto Group Importer Concord

dlai

They clean their cars up really well to make the kms look genuine but they aren't.

Some of them may genuinely look nice, but I doubt they'll "honest" as such.

Also you may as well just disregard any warranty that is offered, nothing will ever get followed up.

• 4 months later...

I got my import from them, and while I took it for a couple of test drives and got horsnby nissan to look at it, I was promised a few things that never eventuated. The main one being that a new battery would be installed.

This was not done. Nek minute battery dead when I was down the south coast. Cost me over $100 to get a replacement from Frankies in Nowra. Not to mention i was stuck a long way from home.

I had forgottern about it til today, I have had that many back and fourth emails to a sales person there. He has promised me the money back for the battery. Still nothing.

This was from November last year. . . The car however is in really good condition, genuine Kms etc really happy with it. Just the service was a bit shit. . .

Always ask to see the de-registration certificate as a measure of trust!

This. A thousand times this. The second they refuse to show you, walk away. They all come with them and every dealer will have a copy

+11ty

Hadn't said it before...

but I went in there trying to kill time with another SAU Member.

* BNR34 (QX1 white) had black seats, no rear diffuser, late model VIN#, advertised as a '99 V-Spec = so many discrepancies

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...