SAU Community

A Few Things (V35 300Gt Sedan 2001)

Hey Guys

Just a few things that I would like to know if you can enlighten me I will be very grateful.

First of all, on my V35 I have a aftermarket exhaust not a clue what brand and i had to replace the middle muffler in the system the other week as is was scraped and cracked and now it just does not sound nearly as nice (you know that v6 commodore sound that everyone has, you know what im talking about) but I saw a very similar exhaust on a stagea (on the net) that was described as a Nismo exhaust and was wondering if this would be what it was, is there anywhere on the exhaust (rear muffler hopefully seeing as the mid one is not from the system anymore) that i can find out for sure? And if so would the stagea version fit on the skyline as I have searched it and can't find it for a V35 sedan only for the stagea.

Second on my list, The V35 door steps that have the skyline plates in them, where can i get some and for what sort of money as my front two plates have come out (one before i owned the car and one peeled up and i accidentally closed my door on it and bent it :( ),

And third, I would like to replace my shifter knob (auto) as its peeling and such, aftermarket is acceptable, new condition stock one would be fine aswell its a tan colored one, if you want a pic to see what it looks like color wise just ask.

Cheers guys,

Josh

Hey mate, congrats on the purchase of the V

In regards the exhaust I don't know

In regards to the Door sills they have them on eBay for sale but you have to buy all four, use the ones you need and keep the rest for spares

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=140571316362&index=13&nav=SEARCH&nid=59683689096

In regards to the gear shifter, in sure some on here or in the stagea section is selling one but ou need one for a series one which are diff to series two.

I have some spare parts. OEM blinker and grey satin grill and some impul tail light covers

Exhaust-

V35 sedan VQ35de cat back = M35 VQ25/VQ35 Stagea cat back.

I'm 99% that they will fit a VQ30dd too, but compare your hanger locations with pics on the net.

Cheap and easy upgrade is V35 couple midpipe. Fits sedans, and stageas, is larger diameter, and has only a small resonator, not a massive mid muffler.