SAU Community

How To Set Up O2 Sensors On Single Turbo Rb26 And Apexi D-Jetro?

hybrid_eg

Hello,

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm about to finish the single turbo conversion on my R33 GTR motor, but not sure what to do with the two O2 sensors?

When going single do you splice all wires into one sensor?

Also what about MAF's? I picked up a PFC D-Jetro, and previous owner used two MAP's? I still need to pick up a MAP harness from Apexi but i'm curious does the harness plug into MAF wiring or gets spliced at another location?

Many tks!

the powerfc faq has a specific section on the djetro install, i suggest you check that out

from memory the djetro map sensor input wires run to the same afm input wires on the loom

but the map sensors steal power from the boost control kit port (from memory)

the powerfc faq in my sig has a link to a pdf which shows the diagram with the kit installed etc

the powerfc does an average from the sensors

so for map sensors you really should run two as apexi intended, installed in the corrrect location

dont guess, dont pick a random spot, read the install guide and follow it to spec

the 02 sensors again pfc uses an average and you really should run two as intended

either run two in the dump pipe of the single, or if thats too much ass (it sounds like a lot of ass)

then run one 02 sensor and parrallel up the signal wire and make sure under ETC, SENSOR 02 CHECK you have 02-1 and 02-2 with a working value

and if you insist on no 02 feedback then make sure you disable it under ETC, FUNCTION SELECT

I guess I wouldn't need, them there is nothing legal about this car so eliminating them I have no objections.

However, I was curious what is the most common method here being used? Do most people just splice one O2 into the other allowing them to use just one sensor?

I just bought a splitter harness for Apexi D-Jetro which plugs into maps it seems all plug and play no additional questions there :-)