My stagea is going up for sale, its been great but time to move on

Turbo-back exhaust Apexi ecv (exhaust valve thingo) new radiator

Full timing belt change at 100k km

New genuine waterpump at the same time

K&N podfilter

New front tie rod ends

R34 gtt brakes all round (stops really well) with Remsa pads up front

Great highway cruiser, got 9.6 l/100km when driving up from tas last trip

Looking for offers around $16,000, negotiable on the price as it must go by early February 0422 988 328

Located on the Gold Coast, yes it has tassie plates on it but a rwc will be needed anyway and the tas rego can just be refunded (just put 6 months rego on)

More stuff: (there is a bit more but I can't remember qt the moment)

Also has dayz front bumper with carbon filler piece (rare)

Bluetooth pioneer head unit focal splits in the front doors type r coaxials in the rear doors

Also has a cadence sub but this will most likely be removed prior to sale

Also has an ecutalk display but that too is open to negotiation

Turbo - manifold gasket was also changed when the bellmouth dump pipe was added

O2 sensor was changed about 2,000kms ago (averages around 10l/100km on the highway)

2011-09-25113132-1.jpg

d4fc7076.jpg

2011-03-18185409.jpg

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Went out for drive with Jackie for a while in the Mazda and whilst it was raining cats and dogs, the interior and boot are still nice and dry so the top and drains are working well to keep the elements out, winning 
    • And yes would be going to tomei Japan for sure as it’s closer to me … 
    • Yeah I heard the same. Might be hard to order one. But then I guess can go to hks or go to a more expensive n1 block with tomei. Guess will jump the hurdle once I get there next upgrade around. I can’t get work done in the states as the lead time will take for ever on top of shipping to Hong Kong. 
    • https://www.platinumracingproducts.com/en-us/products/nissan-rb26-cast-blocks This is the solution I was thinking of. I would stay away from Tomei USA, their quality is a question mark to me. If you want an engine machined in the US contact Club DSPORT: https://clubdsport.com/ Tomei JP is probably fine but I recall they stopped doing pre-assembled short or long blocks. In general it's pretty tough to get any kind of RB26 block at the moment with Nissan so severely backordered.
    • PAR specifically offers stock ratios in their gearset and you could do whatever ratios are physically possible supposedly for no extra cost. I agree 6 ratios is better than 5, the factory 2nd gear is equivalent to the Getrag 2nd gear if you account for the differing final drive ratio though. The Getrag 3rd gear with a 3.916 final drive is equivalent to a 1.6 2nd gear in the FS5R30A. I'm about to swap the transmission out on my car, I'm tempted to send the one I have now out for rebuild with the standard "cross ratio" gearsets out there to see if it really makes such a big difference the next time I pull the transmission.