Cruise To Robertson Pie Shop!

Juz

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in one of the surrounding suburbs of Robertson. I could meet you guys at Albion Park and then join in on the cruise up the Pass to Robbo Pie Shop. Sounds like it'll be a good day. I got that day off as well so I should be able to make it, although I won't know anyone so I'll be looking forward to meeting new faces!

Hey guys,

Sorry being really caught up in Uni and work etc you know the deal!.

Anyways the 11th Is The confirmed date, The route Owen said is correct, but EVERYONE be carefull through the Picton road developments it's a work zone and it has multiple set up traps to make our wonderful government some extra coin.

I WILL BRING PRINTED MAPS ON THE DAY JUST IN CASE WE DO SPLIT UP!

South people, Organize a time within yourselves to meet at Albion park McDonald's (don't stay there too long, Highway patrol/Police are always coming in and out of there) and Meet us at the school to all regroup and head up the pass together.

Meet at 9 A.M For 9:30 A.M LEAVE, at Casula KFC (NEAR THE BIG BUNNINGS) Turn into the mega center

It's probably better if all Wollongong people go straight to the meet location on Tongarra Road, outside St. Paul's School instead of going to Maccas in AP first

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=247,+Tongarra+Road,+Albion+Park,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&sll=-34.571452,150.763911&sspn=0.004271,0.008256&hnear=247+Tongarra+Rd,+Albion+Park+New+South+Wales+2527&t=h&z=17

So Guys it's been a long time am I right? :D

Well In this case Of Gemma's absence ill take it on board to organize one of the good cruises that would normally occur a few times every year.

FINAL DATE AND ROUTE CAN BE DISCUSSED! (Shout out your suggestions guys so we can all decide what works best, P.S once final route has been decided I will Print 50 Or so maps for everyone on the day)

INFO!

Meet: Meet at 9am at KFC cross roads (camden valley way). Head down to Maq pass. (South guys you can orginise a little meet so you don't need to drive up here and then we can rondevu at the school.) Then to our destination of crn or jambaroo rd and illawarra hwy, Roberston. Route: Straight down Hume hwy from cross rds, left at picton rd. Right at Princes Hwy, Right at Illawarra Hwy ect ect. The cruise generally takes about 1.5 hrs to get to Robertson pie Shop.

What to bring: bring a full tank of fuel, Camera, Money for pies etc, they do have eftpos last time I was there, A good attitude and a smart head, this is an un-official SAU cruise, Anyone and everyone is welcome but all club rules apply, there will be zero tolerence for "hoon" behaviour and anything that could bring dispute to the clubs name will be reported as well as your number plates to the police :) so lets have a fun, Safe and exiting day!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

HI GUYS, JUST LIKE TO CONFIRM PLEASE 1, CHOCOLATE FACTORY KATOOMBA IS IT STILL ON FOR SATURDAY 3RD MARCH . 2 ROBERTSON PIE SHOP IS STILL ON FOR SUNDAY 11 MARCH. AS I NEED TO ORGANISE A BABYSITTER PLEASE CONFIRM ME FOR BOTH CRUISES ON OR OFF . VIRGIN WHITE.

HI GUYS, JUST LIKE TO CONFIRM PLEASE 1, CHOCOLATE FACTORY KATOOMBA IS IT STILL ON FOR SATURDAY 3RD MARCH . 2 ROBERTSON PIE SHOP IS STILL ON FOR SUNDAY 11 MARCH. AS I NEED TO ORGANISE A BABYSITTER PLEASE CONFIRM ME FOR BOTH CRUISES ON OR OFF . VIRGIN WHITE.

Both are a go.

Get organised.

If not, bring the kiddies, its a friendly club after all, and kids love pies and chocolate.....

Both are a go.

Get organised.

If not, bring the kiddies, its a friendly club after all, and kids love pies and chocolate.....

True,...

but keep the chocolate and pies 8 days apart. :thumbsup:

Can't stand kids throwing up in the Skyline >_<

What time are we looking at for the meet at AP St. Pauls for us southern folk?

Roughly 10.30am meetup at AP; can be earlier if you want :) Will be bringing my camera for some good shots. Need to get my value out of the L lens I bought.

virginwhite: what's with the quote/redness/capslock?

I'm most likely bringing one of my mates who's a photographer to cover the cruise :D

rolling shots ftw!! Make sure your cars are looking the goods

Terry: He might want to pay more attention on your car as well :P

Edited by OHY34H