SAU Community

F/s Nismo Calibrated Afm X2

Hey guys

I have for sale 2x nismo calibrated AFM's, they have been cleaned, serviced and recalibrated by Australian fuel Injection http://www.afiaustralia.com.au/home

basic run down of my situation is i had these AFM's (before recalibration) on my old set up before my engine dropped compression in one of the cylinders. I decided to go all out and chase some big hp figures so i had my afm's sent away to be recalibrated. This allows for greater power potential/tunablitly over the standard AFMs while maintaing a stock look as they bolt straight back into standard plumbing whilst keeping standard plugs. Reason for selling them is ive decided to go a different direction with my build. Ive recently purchased a LINK ecu that does not require AFM's so as u can see i no longer have a need for them

This is a far cheaper option then buying nismo afms, and a lot less stuffing around then buying z32 afms that require modified plugs and plumbing to make them fit.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nismo-Mines-RB26-GTR-Air-Flow-Meters-recalibration-/120491260709

as you can see from the link above it costs $275 per afm to be calibrated + cost of shipping to have them sent there and back.. all up over $570. They came with a 12 month warrenty which has now expired as i had them done at the end of 2010, but since then they have been sitting in the boxes they came in and havent been used so they ar good to go

Im chasing $450 dollars for both of them, this includes shipping to anywhere in Aus so as u can see im a a bit of a loss here.

reason for selling them this much cheaper is

1 i need cash to fund the new set up

2 a corner of one of the afms has broken off so now it has 3 mounting bolts as appose to 4. This hasnt effected the performance of the afm's on the previous set up, nor should it affect it now, mesh is still in good condition (pics included)

as stated above i havent had the chance to use them yet so if they were not to perform as expected i would be more then happy to refund the full amount minus the shipping costs. (check my trader rating as its all 100% positive)

Located Sydney

contact number is 0432528844 or PM me

:cheers:

post-47556-0-60138500-1327198324_thumb.jpg

post-47556-0-78778200-1327198686_thumb.jpg

post-47556-0-95592500-1327199002_thumb.jpg

These ones are direct bolt in because theyre just the stock ones but recalibrated to nismo specs

the z32s dont bolt right in either, they have different size flanges and u need to change the plug

found a link on it

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/57632-nismo-afms-for-gtr/page__p__1110524__hl__nismo+vs+z32+afms__fromsearch__1#entry1110524