SAU Community

Looking for liners to feature in Hot4's!

MzDfectd

Guest INASNT
how funny guys i only realised today the MzDfectd signuture picture has my gtr in it, second from the left, nice one MzDfectd  you should have let me know your gonna use my car and such a bad pic

That pic was taken in vic ages before u bought the car

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That that cars interstate now? How come u bought from so far way?

if that reply was for me, buying interstate is much cheaper than here in sydney, i bought the car for 32g's and it runs 11.5 everyday. with a couple of grand ill get it to the 10's. same car in sydney would cost you 50grand if not more.

hmm an R32 for 32 g's cool hehe

Um also, HPI and Hot4's are owned and run by the same guys (well it was when I did my short stint as g/e/layout for em). So I'm guessing they wouldn't wanna cross cover cars on their publications.

As for cars you'd like to feature, for wild engine coversions, meggala's ceffy (once he puts that front bar back on lol)

For rice it's a tie between Danny's "Impul" R33R or Noof's Ricemobile.

Not many of us really ahve a good sound system or like interior rice...

if you want the quickest (and possibly the only) NA R32 then I'm free :cheers: But I've already had a lil mention in HPI for my 180sx so I cbf with H4.

I'd suggest HOTLNE but he just worte his ricemobile off... yes that's right HOTLYN or HOTLNE or whatever is gone, dead, reduced to a mashed up booger (instead of a booger coloured R33). He had a headon on the 22nd morning. Some other kid with a White R33 has bought the plates, so yeah, if you see a white car with those plates on the road, don't throw anything at him.