SAU Community

Looking for liners to feature in Hot4's!

MzDfectd

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

performance hmm well the rajabs have a nice bright pink r33 gt-r with custom interior and performance maybe send an email that way?

leewahs car is worthy it has mom pedals and can arrange a nos sticker on it

performance hmm well the rajabs have a nice bright pink r33 gt-r with custom interior and performance maybe send an email that way?

That car is now on Autobarn City, elizabeth St... it currenly running at 435Kw on wheel,,,, with almost completely full Blitz product on it.... call them up and speak to anthony... he own the car

As Matt said, my car, like his and the RPMGTR has already been in HPI so our chances of getting published again are slim unless it did something amazing.

If Hot4s would take my car though, I'd be happy to present it to em. May get some exposure and be able to sell it :D

this might answer a few questions..

from Jun:

ok basically it's just that we're featuring many cars but a lot of feedback has told us that skylines and supras can be

as it is hot4s n performance cars :D

So basically they'er individual features :( and anyone who has something both inside and out will get a chance to put

their car in the mag :(

if your interested please email pics and details of ur car to

[email protected]

as for cars featured in hpi they can still be featured in hot4's if you wish

ambz - i think most mags like HPI etc get u to sign something stating u cannot put the car in another mag etc etc so i think thats why they are saying they cant.