SAU Community

1/4 Mile times and/or RWKW with Automatic R33 GTS25t

Please post your 1/4 mile times and RWKW's if known for your automatic R33 GTS25t... Also include your mods so we can all see how you did it...

Just seeing where I stand amongst the bunch if you know what I mean...

It seems not too many people have modified the autos very far and getting info on them can be frustrating at times...

So...

1/4 Mile: 14.042 @ 101.6mph

RWKW: 139 @ 5psi (probably closer to 160 with current mods...)

Mods: 3" front and cat back, K&N panel, DIY bleed @ 10psi, mildly tuned SAFC...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id also be interested if anyone is making more power then me with the auto, i plan on doing a few more mods and its always great to ask people that have been down that path

my mods and kw is in my sig and my best time is 13.9 @ 101mph

Hey wheres a good place to just get a dyno printout.. no tuning.

Mite see if i can get a figure asap, cars at fulcrum now :D

Also, a QM time is a better indication than a dyno figure.

Theres no BS when it comes to 1/4 times, you get what u get..

my r33 gtst is auto and has 185kw @ the wheels on 13 psi I have an air pod a wolf 3d plug in computer turbo back 3" mandrel bent exhaust, FMIC next is bigger fuel pump preasure regulator and i have a spare turbo sitting here waiting for hiflow no 1/4 mile time yet

Theres no BS when it comes to 1/4 times, you get what u get..

1/4 Mile requires a very high level of driver ability where as a dyno requires no level at all, you could put a brick on the accelerator and still get the same result.... so I beg to differ (to a certain extent).

If you have 2 identical dyno's side-by-side you will get the same results.

If you have 2 drivers drive the same car down the same track you will get different results so their is a hell of a lot more to it then just pure engine power.

my r33 gtst is auto and has 185kw @ the wheels on 13 psi I have an air pod a wolf 3d plug in computer turbo back 3" mandrel bent exhaust, FMIC next is bigger fuel pump preasure regulator and i have a spare turbo sitting here waiting for hiflow no 1/4 mile time yet

Hey man good to see someone else with some mods on a auto. Im looking into buying a wolf3d plug and play, did you have any dramas getting yours fitted/tuned? or it worked straight up?

Cheers

Matt

No 400m results yet, not sure I'll bother either, but have done various 0-100 lately if thats of any interest, when I got it (stock) was something terrible, about 7.2s, bypassed the boost controller (so it runs 8psi all the time, not just over 4500rpm) and that went down to 6.4s, bumped up the timing and its 6.1s. Sure it can do better but traction and launch technique is now being a problem. I'm faster with friends in the car than without... So thats still with full factory exhaust/cat/intake/etc should be a useful benchmark perhaps?

Dyno'd at 160kW @ 8psi. Dyno guy was impressed, most autos on same dyno don't hit 150kw, poorer examples were around 130kW. Young guy with S2 GTS25t manual coupe with zort, pod, boost etc got 154kW, was not happy being beaten by a stocker auto :D

Btw, car in avatar was my previous r32 GTSt which was also auto, stock exhaust with gutted cat and pod which made 128kW on same dyno at 12psi, ran 15.1 at 152kph (auto crapped itself on every 2nd to 3rd shift) so might of been slightly quicker and the 0-100 in 6.6s.

Id also be interested if anyone is making more power then me with the auto, i plan on doing a few more mods and its always great to ask people that have been down that path

my mods and kw is in my sig and my best time is 13.9 @ 101mph

MJ.. yours is an auto? :)

Anyhow.. I havent done 1/4 mile in mine yet.. but.. have got it dyno'ed at 196rwHP.. thats ~150rwKW ?

Stock standard with just a FMIC, pod and a muffler performance wise.. :D

yeah mines auto Yotis, yours is too?? I like giving the manual boys a good run heh :(

I dont think ive met u on any of the gold coast cruises? Ill have to catch up with you sometime.

Mine's triptronic :) sorta auto.. heh :)

Hrmm. no I dont recall I've met u either.. so yet will catch up next time. :)

Ok 14.5 down the 1/4 ...... pretty sad but anyway .... im working on getting a better time - its all about the practice.

250rwp (sorry dont work in rwkw over here in WA)

3inch zorst, SAFC II, HKS Airpod, Blitz EBC-S, Bosch Fuel Pump, Forged Pistons (engine was casuality in first ever 1/4 run)

Next FMIC - car will make 280 - 290 easy with FMIC .... then hiflow the turbo and see if i can start braking auto trannies.

BTW: Its good to see that threads about auto performance is starting to appear more n more :) ....... time to give the manual boys something to worry about :flamed:

jay.r33 i am wondering since u said that net is a bigger fuel pump and regulator. how is the standard fuel system working with that amount of power? im guessin u are getting close to pushing the limits of the fuel pump??

i spose it on the limit havnt had any problems yet but my tuner told me the next thing would be to peplace fuel pump and fit a preasure reg

Hey man good to see someone else with some mods on a auto. Im looking into buying a wolf3d plug and play, did you have any dramas getting yours fitted/tuned? or it worked straight up?

Cheers

Matt

thanx didnt have any dramas when fitted got some tuning when i had it fitted goes really good not a bad investment

Yes good to see more and more Auto's going for it.

My Auto currently only has the filter done but I have a Wolf3D and a Bosch 910 fuel pump to go in just got to get the money together to get it put in, I've also just done the suspension and bushes.

Hi jay.r33,

I have an R33 GTSt auto that I have just fitted a Wolf 3d Plugin to and now the auto changes harshly from 1st to 2nd on light throttle and dosen't change into 3rd until 60kph and 4th until 90kph unless you lift completely off the throttle for a second, then it will change into overdrive. This makes it a pain in city traffic.

Did you or your tuner have any of these problems? If you did, how did you fix them?

Thankyou, Stan.

If you wish you could reply to my e-mail address.

[email protected]