SAU Community

Wtf... Truck Ramming R33

Shell

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah good find on the link Owgasm. Sounds like they got the guy.

I think for sure something happened before the guy started filming on his toaster, err I mean phone (youtube joke lol). Otherwise why would he just pull out his phone and start recording. He clearly knew or was hoping something was going to escalate. It's certainly plausible the skyline guy had words with the truck driver. But then the truck driver must have done something to make this happen. If the skyline guy is patient enough to sit there and wait for a car space, then that shows to me someone who isn't so quick to flip their switch and rage away. This to me clearly shows the kind of person the truck driver was.

I don't think the put downs for the skyline driver are warranted. He may have been holding up traffic, but we live in a civilized world. Being run over by a truck is criminal and wrong. And if that was your skyline, no matter what had happened, you'd be devastated and feeling you'd be wronged too.

If i lived closer i would park my doppelganger of a Skyline (colour and all) right out the front, unfo there isnt much street parking around the Downing centre on liverpool st in the city, would probably end up in someones way planned or not.

Curious to see if the full story is printed eventually or if the media just forget about it.

Should follow him home from court, put a GPS tracker on his truck.

Then for the indefinite future various SAU QLD members could take shifts driving in front of him at 40 under the limit, really have a great time of it.

Should follow him home from court, put a GPS tracker on his truck.

Then for the indefinite future various SAU QLD members could take shifts driving in front of him at 40 under the limit, really have a great time of it.

Another great idea, keep up the good work.

man only just saw this post again. Man I'm in mount warren park and the skyline got back on the road yesterday so I could have parked in the carpark and waved to him. It would have be nice to put the bulbar from the 4x4 onto the skyline and ram his car as he went to leave

Another great idea, keep up the good work.

You know, it's really great to finally get some recognition here, especially from you mlr. I know we have had our differences and I really am looking forward to mending our somewhat broken relationship. Maybe you would like to bring the family along to the Miss Chevious PC open day next weekend. We will have jumping castles, BBQ and 3 half hour paper additive demonstrations. Fun for the whole family!

That offer is open to all you guys too :)

OK so what's the maximum sentence for "road rage"?

If the driver of the Line had proceeded to get out, and at the point of impact the Line door crushed his leg, I'm guessing there could be a charge of "aggravated assault"?

We don't even yet know the condition of the Line driver's neck. I presume he went to the Dr, so that he'll be in the CTP system.

i thought durack and inala were bad, interesting comment from kirstytopstuff -

"I know the truck owner. I am absolutely disgraced in his behaviour as he too, is a father of 4 children, he is a Christian man who attends church every Sunday. Some Christian man you turned out to be Matthew. This outburst of rage happened a shortly after you had gone and abused your ex wifes guy friend so you proceeded to continue your rage with a complete stranger. Wanker. I hope the police catch up with you becuase no-one deserves to be treated like the people you've just hurt in this clip. "