SAU Community

Greetings and Floor Mats

strydes

Hi all. Bit of a newbie here. Been signed up for a while but only now joining the skyline clan.

I have my dream r33 gts-t patiently waiting on the docks in japan at the moment and can't wait to tackle compliance and rego once it lands here.

One small thing that it is missing though is a set of the geniune nissan floor mats. I have posted in the wanted section and searched in the for sale thread but can't seem to find any. Does anyone have any that they want to sell or know where i can get a set for a respectable price (ie. less than $200 that Just Jap quoted me).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey strydes and WELCOME 2 the Skyline FAMILY :mad:

i also try to get some floor mats when i 1st got my skyline, i was quote $400 for Real NISMO Mats (may have been less cant remember now) but $200 was the cheapest i also got for just nissan mats, hope u find a better price as $200 is abit of a rip off

mike :rofl:

ive got two sets of floor mats with my car

One dark grey ...... light grey edging .... red skyline badge ... orignally came out of my R33 i think ive seen them in R32's. Currently under my bed - my cat likes sleeping on them :)

Other set came out of car yard Skyline which i have in my car now cos they look tidier than my other pair ...... the white mottled puke look you guys are talking about ..... although i think that will go nicer if i ever decide to go chequer plate.

The woven checkerboard is the pick of the bunch in my view, these are the ones with the metal plate on the two front ones and the centre back which says 'GENUINE SKYLINE'

mmmmm. very nice.

These, therefore, are the ones i am looking for. However, if anyone has the other ones that they would like to get rid of i would certainly be interested. Nizmo maybe??

dan_the_man, do you want to sell or are you just teasing me??? PM if you do want to sell.

the series two are mine! *thinks they look nice wit ricey chequer plate*

but if you really want the series ones i have i may be tempted to give them up...... but also i'll be giving away a part of my cars history as they came with my car :) *why i havent sold them before*

Thanks all for your responses, however, I have managed to pick up a set from a fella in brisbane. Ended up paying $75 for future reference if anyone is interested in the going rate.

Now all i need is a car to put em in... :boinkcar:

Once i do, i look forward to seeing you all on one of the cruises.