SAU Community

Wtb: Datsun 120Y

Hey everyone,

I know it's not exactly the right forum but I'm looking for a Datsun 120y... Ultimately a hatch.. But ill take pretty much whatever.. I don't mine if it's something that needs a bit of work but I want it to be a full car..

Thank you!

Carl - 0431 055 117

there's a been a fair few 120Y and 180B SSS on carsales lately.

so are you chasing a 4 door, coupe or 120Y fastback??

most wanted would be a fast back, then a coupe... had a look on carsales and there are some nice fastbacks on there... looks like i might have to make a trip to VIC thought :)

The fastback is the coupe. The other 2-door 120Y is a 2-door sedan, I've still got one sitting around but it's only good for scrap now.

That one in mittagong sounds good, although plenty of people will advertise that they "only have 80,000km" because that's what the odometer says. Most 120Y odometers only go up to 99,999 before they click back over to zero.

Good luck finding one, I'd love another but for some reason people suddenly thing they are worth a fortune...

hah yea thats what my RA23 does too :P

I was shocked at some of the prices! my dad used to rally them and we would just have like 20 half complete 120y sitting around and they were worth nothing..

im probably gonna call that one that james found today and see if i can get some pics :)

i find gumtree really frustrating to use , but that could just be me though..