SAU Community

Wrecking 1996 Series 2 R33 Gts-T (S.a)

heya guys, just picked up another wreck to strip n sell

1996 Silver series 2 R33 GTST-T manual

car has had a good whack in the back, boot seems to have a slight twist but no visual damage, front panels/bonnet/doors are all good condition headlights look mint just need a clean, duel airbags, etc etc its a complete driving car.

i will more then likely sell the running from my last wreck due to not having enough room to remove this other motor aswell

so will sell a package from a series 1 rb25det (150-155psi through all cylinders so nice and equal) with complete engine loom and ecu also rb25 gearbox with near new heavy duty clutch (unknown brand) it doesnt have a turbo but for the right price could maybe include the series 2 turbo off the other wreck.

will put up pics tomorrow

PM me if interested phone number will be given after inital PM due to so many msg's/calls at all hours last time :P

located Northern suburbs of S.A

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the car will be in the garage tomorrow ready to be dismantled prefer to keep it rolling for now but EVERYTHING is for sale!!!

s1 rb25 package: engine loom ecu heavy duty clutch and box $2600

full complete interior drivers seat has minor holes everything else mint

bonnet front gaurds front bar headlights all mint!!

keep the pm's coming guys

im not sure what they are worth will have to do a search few ppl have been asking about the front panels throw me offers ppl highest bidder wins :P i will look into it tonight and put up a price list for all parts!

the car is now in the garage ready to go up on stands and be stripped

had a few ppl asking about brakes 5 stud i really to keep it rolling so what ever your swapping it for poo 4 stud with crappy rims i dont care i will need something,

also for ppl asking the interior is complete vetns look good surrounds etc it has a big dbl din screen so no din pocket