SAU Community

Fines and more Fines :(

MSPEC

Thankfully I have not received a fine in just over a year! This is a major thing for me in the last two years that I have owned my car. Being my first car and all I gave it heaps in the first year of having it. Went to the drags whenever I could, I know how dumb this was now and why I got so many fines. But it really is BS, I was getting fines for no reason. Fines for P plates that were there, $500 fines for having an unregistered vehicle when it was registered and VIC roads would confirm this. It just seems like the Police can give what ever fine they want and then you have the heart ache of trying to clear yourself. Here is part of my fine list from the first year of having my car, I am not proud of it and I know its f#$% stupid and a major waste.

The attached image has about 3.5K of fines on it :(

Has anyone else received a shit load of fines? Or am I the only dumb arse on these forums :D

I have only had three speeding fines, one was loss of license for one month. Most of the fines are P plate ones and my P plates are always there and on the out side of the car!!!

I have wasted plenty on mods as well, but I’m sure you already know that :(

NWA had a song years ago.. I think it was called "f**k THE POLICE" ironic isn't it :( !

I used to have a some respect for the cops, I remember they'd come to our schools and give us the "we are an extension of your community, to serve & protect you. We are not the enemy" yeah right! I'd prefer to be pulled over by Osama Bin Laden, at least he has a "poor" excuse for pulling me over. Not like the cops, "routine check bullshit."

Peasant, Brax Slave mofo's, even if one was on fire I wouldn't bother p!ssing on them to put em out. Ooooh I could go on and on and on... better stop there. I think I need a bottle of something to calm me down now.

Its fair enough if you get pulled over for breaking the law for speeding, drifting or whatever but 90% of the time I am doing nuffin wrong. I have copped about 5 fines sitting in a servo getting fuel or whatever. Once I was in a servo leaning on the back on my car while it cooled down and two arsehole detectives gave me a $75 for being out of the car while it was running. Never mind the fact that I was touching it at the time!

I just said I am standing next to the car letting it idle for 30sec before I turn it off to put fuel in. They didn’t care I am a P platter and we P platters should not be able to drive anything other than a bomb. Like I said my P plate is stuck on the outside of my windscreen as you would have seen on the cruise. It is in full view yet I have somehow received around 10 fines for having no P plate?

i just got another 3 points yesterday for speeding, that brings me to a total of 15 points, i think im totally ****ed once this goes through, wont be seeing the roads for a while :D

at least once my new turbo is in i can still go to the drags :)

Its fair enough if you get pulled over for breaking the law for speeding, drifting or whatever but 90% of the time I am doing nuffin wrong. I have copped about 5 fines sitting in a servo getting fuel or whatever. Once I was in a servo leaning on the back on my car while it cooled down and two arsehole detectives gave me a $75 for being out of the car while it was running. Never mind the fact that I was touching it at the time!

yeh my boyfriend got some stupid fine for something utterly ridiculous like that when driving my car, there a few times when cops have questioned him for doing nothing wrong but never have i had that happened to me i dont know if its coz of a girl driver or what but regardless it sucks!! :D