SAU Community

Performance Fuel Injectors - 1600Cc 440Cc 2200Cc 1000Cc 725Cc 875Cc 650Cc

Hey,

I can do 6x of the BOSCH 2200cc injectors for $830 incl. delivery.

This would include extensions to suit either 11mm or 14mm o-ring size and Denso plug's.

Let me know what you think,

Brendan

(VM)

hey brendan can i grab x6 1600cc to suit/fit a vq35det and pm me your bank details

thanks

rossi

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Price please on 6 x 650cc (or there abouts) top feed injectors for ER34 RB25T NEO (Direct fit)

Hey!

How about some 725cc BOSCH EV14's, they won't be a straight fit but very close to. Very common upgrade injectors like the ID unit's.

I can do a set of 6x with extensions and plugs for $640 incl. delivery.

Let me know,

Brendan

(VM)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah my apologies, rb25 s1, top free to suit 11mm o ring (hks rail)

R33.

Cheers

Ok that makes things easier!

A full set of 6x EV14 BOSCH injectors would be the way to go.

These would be come with extensions to suit 11mm o-ring and plugs.

For 550cc would be $560, or 725cc would be $600.

Let me know what you think,

Brendan

(VM)

Ah ok sweet, sorry I'm not overly teched up on electrical looms n plugs names / models? Will they plug in to the existing loom on the stock rb25 s1 harness?

Sorry to be a pain mate, just looking for a direct fit,

Cheers

Hi,

All good, na in most cases you will need to hard-wire it with the plug supplied.

- Brendan

(VM)

Ok Kool so I just had a good talk to the shop tuning my car today, I'm going to go for 1000cc injectors, I need something to fit top feed, 11mm o ring and to suit loom or if not supply plugs to be re wired ect... If I could grab a price that would be great,

Also whets the shipping turnaround time on these to Sydney? Cheers

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.
    • What is the "compromise" that you think will happen? Are you thinking that something will get damaged? The only things you have to be concerned about with spherical jointed suspension arms are; Arguments with the constabulary wrt their legality (they are likely to be illegal for road use without an engineering certificatation, and that may not be possible to obtain). A lot more NVH transmitted through to the passengers (which is hardly a concern for those with a preference for good handling, anyway). Greatly increased inspection and maintenance requirements (see above points, both).   It is extremely necessary to ask what car you are talking about. Your discussion on strut tops, for example, would be completely wrong for an R chassis, but be correct for an S chassis. R32s have specific problems that R33/4 do not have. Etc. I have hardened rubber bushes on upper rear control arms and traction rods. Adjustable length so as to be able to set both camber and bump steer. You cannot contemplate doing just the control arms and not the traction arms. And whatever bushing you have in one you should have in the other so that they have similar characteristics. Otherwise you can get increased oddness of behaviour as one bushing flexes and the other doesn't, changing the alignment between them. I have stock lower rear arms with urethane bushes. I may make changes here, these are are driven by the R32's geometry problems, so I won't discuss them here unless it proves necessary. I have spherical joints in the front caster rods. I have experienced absolutely no negatives and only positives from doing so. They are massively better than any other option. I have sphericals in the FUCAs, but this is driven largely by the (again) R32 specific problems with the motion of those arms. I just have to deal with the increased maintenance required. Given how much better the front end behaves with the sphericals in there.....I'd probably be tempted to go away from my preference (which is not to have sphericals on a road car, for 2 of the 3 reasons in the bulleted list above), just to gain those improvements. And so my preference for not using sphericals (in general) on a road car should be obvious. I use them judiciously, though, as required to solve particular problems.
    • Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.
    • Yes that sounds right. Cars currently in the shop for the engine work. Will need to remeasure .. but yes I think I must be targeting 45cm from fender.