SAU Community

Wts Gt3076R + Oem Manifold / Spacer / Dump Pipe

Wilkie

Im selling the below Turbo Kit which is in Used but like NEW condition. Turbo has only done 10,000kms since installed September last year. There is NO shaft play at all.

- The below WILL bolt straight onto a RB25. Studs and gaskets are NOT included. Prefer pickup but if postage is needed it will be at the buyers expense.

Price $2,800.00

What i am selling is;

OEM Manifold / Spacer / GT3076r"Internal Gate"/ Dump pipe to suit 3" / Oil and Water Lines.

- I can also include Silicon hoses and pipeing Turbo side only. *Pipeing was made for AFM*

550HP

* Garrett GT3076R-12 (700382-5012)

* RB Turbine Housing (RB25-GT28) 0.70 A/R

* Hi-Flow of Turbine Housing

* RB Water/ Oil Kit

* Silicon Reducer

* Dump Stud Kit

* Silicon Joiner

* Hose Clamps

* Spacer Plate

* Gasket Kit

* T/E Clamp Kit

* Actuator 16psi

* Actuator Bracket and Rod

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

post-58154-0-91430800-1334538248_thumb.jpg

post-58154-0-95036000-1334538262_thumb.jpg

Yes you probably can. Im selling a straight bolt on setup. Water / oi lines manifold/ dump pipe and piping if wanted. You can't buy that for $1700.00 with the same turbo.

I am chasing $2,800.00 for the setup but that doesn't mean i expect it to sell for that price.

Yes you probably can. Im selling a straight bolt on setup. Water / oi lines manifold/ dump pipe and piping if wanted. You can't buy that for $1700.00 with the same turbo.

I am chasing $2,800.00 for the setup but that doesn't mean i expect it to sell for that price.

you will get alot of scrutiny at that price, just a kind bit of advice

Sriver, Thanks for the advice. As this is the first time i have actually tried to sell something especially that is pretty much BN... I really don't have an idea on what a good price for this setup would be. As im going Top mount with a GT3582r i don't need anything on the exhaust side that's currently there.

Turbo cost me $2,453.00 from Boostn Imports. Nothing wrong with the turbo just after a high mount with external gate.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

So you were trying too sell for 400$ more then what you paid for it lol?

No what i was trying to do and as i stated above was sell it as a complete bolt on sale. Manifold / Spacer / Turbo / Dump pipe / IC Piping / Clamps / silicon hoses. So if someone purchases this they don't have to stuff around to put it on there car. It should take no more then an hour or 2 to put it on without any problems Please read before you post. Remarks like yours with sarcasm are never appreciated. If your not interested then don't post.

550HP

* Garrett GT3076R-12 (700382-5012)

* RB Turbine Housing (RB25-GT28) 0.70 A/R

* Hi-Flow of Turbine Housing

* RB Water/ Oil Kit

* Silicon Reducer

* Dump Stud Kit

* Silicon Joiner

* Hose Clamps

* Spacer Plate

* Gasket Kit

* T/E Clamp Kit

* Actuator 16psi

* Actuator Bracket and Rod

Is already a kit you can buy brand new for 2400$ from boostn imports, im not being sarcastic just being realistic. Ile give you 1700$ for the lot.

Edited by 51NNA

• 2 weeks later...