SAU Community

F**k Vic Cop

calvintys

To cut thing short. I have an R33 GTR.

Got pull over by cop wtice tonite within one hour WTF>

I ask the last cop which pull me over. Can you explaine to me why you guys wana pull me over which i just got pull over 20 minutes ago.

He say.

1. Your bumper bar is Illigal WTF i am using Genuine nissan GTR BAR.

2. YOur front lip is illigal WTF i am using GenuineNissan GTR lip.

3. YOur car is sitting too low WTF i have adjust ny height according to GTR spec.

4. Your Aftermarket suspension system is illigal WTF when does after market suspension system is illigal.

5. YOur rim is sticking out. WTF that is what stock GTR look like.

6. The way you install the front number plate is illigal, OK that i might have to agree with you. but i have no place to put it. in order not to damage my paint.

That all i can say WTF WTF WTF VIC COP ARE F**K stupid or dump.

ohhh i try to argue with them about my Genuine GTR bumper bar, U know what he say.

" YOUR CAR ARE GREY IMPORT SO MOST OF THIS PARTS IS ILLIGAL" I ask him what is grey import mean. " YOUR CAR DOES NOT PRODUCE IN AUST SO therefore it is illigal"

Cop pulled me over in a GTR on my P's

Asked to pop the bonnet... "Is this the twin-turbo"

"That's what the pipe says"

"How does it go?"

"Pretty good, you want to go for a run?"

"Nah, I'm on the job... I see you have P's up"

"Yeah, I'm on my P's"

"You know these are illegal to drive on your P's"

"Yeah..."

"NEXT TIME YOU GET PULLED OVER, YOU MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY"

"Thank you officer... have a great day"

NOT ALL VIC COPS ARE BAD... just the ones that either can't afford a skyline... have a family to cater for (I do now)... or are still hung up and early 90's Bathurst.

no fine... no defect... not even a warning (apart from the last comment)

I was out in Ringwood... we had our chat in a carpark at 'round the back of 'rebel sports' there... just after I'd made an illegal right-hand-turn :rofl:

I thought I was dead, but he was really cool!

A family friend who is also a cop came around to my house at easter and I told me the car looked nice.

I took him for a run, then threw him the keys.

After about 15 mins of driving he turns to me at a set of lights and says "I don't think you should driving this on your P's" (I don't drive it often)

"Really (Sarcastic)"

He then proceeded to rocket off at the lights... bit of a waste really, there were only camry's and stuff.

I think you people are over reacting.

If your car was stolen, then you'd want to know why the cops weren't out looking for it.

Do you realise that when they check your cars details, that they are in fact checking the database to see if the car is listed as stolen?

The fact that they were just doing their job, and you gave them attitude....

I ask the last cop which pull me over. Can you explaine to me why you guys wana pull me over which i just got pull over 20 minutes ago.

...is enough of a reason for them to give you a hard time.

Don't give them a hard time when they're just going their job.

It's not as if they would have known that you were pulled over 20 minutes earlier.

Yeah, there are good cops out there... but this instance, I would be very angry too.

I have seen calvin's car a week ago, and it is basically stock bar a few bolt ons. I did not pick anything wrong with it and the cops comments were just unreasonable and unjustified.

You should not worry too much as you know what is right and wrong, but it is inconvenient to have to go through the process and deal with that kind of discrimination.

I am not sure where you plates are sitting, but from what I know as long as it's secured and visible it should'nt be an issue. Otherwise put the plates in the original position by bending the crap outta it so it will fit and ask them... "how do you like that now"?

Sorry for the long post.

Guest INASNT

If your car was stolen, then you'd want to know why the cops weren't out looking for it.

Do you realise that when they check your cars details, that they are in fact checking the database to see if the car is listed as stolen?

It's not as if they would have known that you were pulled over 20 minutes earlier.

maybe, but what does talking bullshit and calling stock things illegal have to do with checking if its a stolen car??? It still doesent go past the fact that most of them are ignorant baboons that dont know wtf they are talking about when they pull u over.

Where does it say anything about it being stolen or thats why it was pulled over? I might of missed that bit but I couldn't see it. (not being smart ;))

The cop(s) in that story have to be the biggest idiots.

I have been pulled over twice and they have only picked up the number plates have been cut (to fit the front bumper) which they have given me a warning.

Where does it say anything about it being stolen or thats why it was pulled over? I might of missed that bit but I couldn't see it. (not being smart ;))

Police do 'vehicle checks'.... where they go out and pull over cars.

During these checks, they will ask ...

"have you got your licence there?"

"does the car belong to you?"

They will take your licence back to their vehicle, where they do a registration check, to see if the vehicle is indeed owned by the person driving the car.

They also check if it is listed as stolen, and they do a licence check, and check on the drivers traffic history, and any other involvements they may have had with the law.

A car doesn't NEED to be stolen for them to do these checks, they are standard checks that are done every time that a car is pulled over.

The 2nd time he got pulled over, the police who checked his details would have known that it was the 2nd time that he had been pulled over that night, because if a vehicle has been checked, it stays listed as checked for 48 hours.

I pulled up next to TMU in Malvern Road last night.

Put window down - the passenger police was checking out my car - before he could say anything, I told him he might do well to turn his headlights on :)

Much red face from driver - I tootle off home ;)

I pulled up next to TMU in Malvern Road last night.

Put window down - the passenger police was checking out my car - before he could say anything, I told him he might do well to turn his headlights on :D

Much red face from driver - I tootle off home :)

:);):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i got pulled over for random checks whedre they had already pulled lots of old cars which looked unroadworthy. two of them walked towards my S2 gts-t and told me to pop the bonnet which i did, nothing under there except a dry pod filter which was secured. they went ahead looking for other things but nothing was found so they looked under the car..... again nothing!

it was f#@%ken stock standard! then they went ahead trying to break off the air filter which they couldnt so after a while they gave up and said "you better secure that filter" and walked away, didnt even shut my bonnet! now if i dont have to go to jail for bashing unreasonable people i woulda kicked the shiets out of him the little red head b@stard!

ok i think i should get my 2c refund! :headspin:

Police do 'vehicle checks'.... where they go out and pull over cars.

During these checks, they will ask ...

"have you got your licence there?"

"does the car belong to you?"

They will take your licence back to their vehicle, where they do a registration check, to see if the vehicle is indeed owned by the person driving the car.

They also check if it is listed as stolen, and they do a licence check, and check on the drivers traffic history, and any other involvements they may have had with the law.

A car doesn't NEED to be stolen for them to do these checks, they are standard checks that are done every time that a car is pulled over.

The 2nd time he got pulled over, the police who checked his details would have known that it was the 2nd time that he had been pulled over that night, because if a vehicle has been checked, it stays listed as checked for 48 hours.

Yeah I understand that. So what I was saying was I don't see what having the police pull him over had anything to do with the whole police looking for stolen cars, they pulled him over due to the fact it was a "grey import". Ah well :)