SAU Community

* Walbro * 400Lph 750Hp In-Tank Fuel Pump + Strainer Kit - $190 Incl. Delivery

Genuine WALBRO 400LPH Fuel Pump

- Most popular in-tank performance fuel pump on the market today

- 400LPH supporting 750+HP applications

- Genuine WALBRO – manufactured in USA by TI Automotive (box may be generic TI)
- Comes with 2x free strainers and kit

- Most popular upgrade across the Nissan range; RB's, SR's, CA's ect.

$190 $180 incl. Delivery >> SAU Special

E85 compatible version now in stock - 460LPH - $220 incl. Delivery

BUY_BUTTON.gif

* This is an Australian delivered product with a national warranty.

FP400_350.jpg

EFP-324_Dimension.jpg

whats the eta to sydney brookvale 2100 and will this be a direct fit into a 1999 nissan stagea 260rs?

Hi,

I can have one at your doorstep by Monday.

In terms of installation it is a relatively easy install across the Nissan range - very popular choice of in-tank pump!

One thing to note is you will need to wire a separate power supply and relay because Nissan's don't run a constant 12V at idle which the pump may not like.

I have double checked this with a full-time tuner in Melbourne that installed plenty of these.

- Brendan

Hi,

I can have one at your doorstep by Monday.

In terms of installation it is a relatively easy install across the Nissan range - very popular choice of in-tank pump!

One thing to note is you will need to wire a separate power supply and relay because Nissan's don't run a constant 12V at idle which the pump may not like.

I have double checked this with a full-time tuner in Melbourne that installed plenty of these.

- Brendan

thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Latest Posts

• You definitely have a big problem if with the adjustment screw closed up you're idling at 1200 rpm. Have you verified you have no vacuum leaks? No throttle shaft seal leaks? Nobody has messed with the throttle body set screws? I would love to see what Consult reports when your engine is idling that high.
    • HICAS has a much more complicated circuit diagram, for some reason the R32 GTR service manual discusses both. The HICAS module has proper 2 way communication over consult, the "EPS control unit" doesn't have any of that and only exposes a raw analog voltage for the EPS solenoid valve. It's ultimately mostly about speed sensitive steering but the non-HICAS unit also looks at the neutral switch/brake/clutch switch to adjust how it provides assist.
    • I'm still negotiation Aus Time attack which falls on my wife's birthday weekend...
    • Yeah, that doesn't necessarily mean that it flows. If the exit side pipework is blocked somewhere (in the hose, in the nipple that it returns into the motor/plumbing, etc), but the supply side is not blocked, then when you crack the bleeder you will get flow from the open side. But when you close the bleeder - no flow. And.... therefore no heat. You might have to work a little harder to prove it to yourself. When I bought my engine the entire IACV bleeder was choked with cooling system schmutz. I had to clean it and the pipework out before it would work.
    • "The outer is separated from the inner by the rubber"  duh....I know that, I should have figured that out, gheeze. thanks, I'll replace it.