SAU Community

Vic - Garage Cafe - Meet And Greet - April

Hi all,

Please find below the details of our meet & greet session for April.

Hope that those who missed the last meet can make it for this one. Interfooler, hope your car is all fixed up and you can make it.

Date: Friday, 27 April 2012

Time: 630pm to late

Please post up your attendance so I can book the venue.

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by thinktea

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be good to go

and Why are you posting this at midnight on a work night?!

Couldn't sleep...too excited about my new headlights which should be hopefully on a plane now......you wanna buy my old headlights Josh? :P

Funny you say that.. But I found a particular set of headlights + grill which im looking to purchase (think its going to cost me $400ish all up)

LHD but i might see if they ahve rhd version =p

different style to you guys as well.. so I can still be different! =p will let you know though

Headlights + grill for $400 is pretty good deal...

BTW, is any one keen for a group install. Spoke to Nuwan from Bayswater..assuming bolt on and off, will be approx $140. However, we if do a group install, will be cheaper. Let me know if there is any interest.

yeah...can't be $140 would it? I got him to install an FM expander and it only costs $60 including parts. I think those guys will take less than an hour to do the headlights since they are just plug and play.

Hey Keith, do you mind if we invite some ZClub members too? I mean in addition to myself, I'm coming whether you like it or not...

Are you guys planning a cruise for next weekend as well?

To usual suspects (you know who you are)

Venue booked. Please let me if you can make it. Opal will be there along with one or two other zeds and a r35 may also pay us a visit.

Cheers,

Keith

Ok. List of confirmed are:

1) Thinktea

2) Gkzlah

3) Opal

4) Mr. Korvan

5) 8IgSky

As a suggestion, given that some of us have new headlights on the way, which are unlikely to arrive by this Friday but should arrive by next Friday, should we postpone this meet to next Friday instead so that we can swap headlights on that night?

Damn, was going to make it to the next meeting. Still have the V for sale and it hasn't been out of the garage since I got the Stagea. Missing it and was hoping to give it a good run out on Friday night.

Im going overseas the following week but maybe make the next one if i can keep the car buyers away a bit longer :rolleyes:

Ok. Confirmed list below for next Friday.

1) Thinktea

2) Gkzlah

3) Opal

4) Mr. Korvan

5) 8IgSky

6) Interfooler

7) Dreadnought

8) Mayo _85

Andrew, good idea on bringing a toolkit...might not finish all of the cars during that night but happy for you to have a go with yours while we watch and learn :-)

Damn, was going to make it to the next meeting. Still have the V for sale and it hasn't been out of the garage since I got the Stagea. Missing it and was hoping to give it a good run out on Friday night.

Im going overseas the following week but maybe make the next one if i can keep the car buyers away a bit longer :rolleyes:

No worries Chris,

Hope you can make the next one, which should be end of May/early June.