SAU Community

Vic - Garage Cafe - Meet And Greet - April

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to dispute it. Keith definitely beat me. Does your car go faster than Josh's cause you took off way faster than he did? Was very impressed.

I did chicken out a little bit, I planted my foot a bit too hard a couple of lights back and my back started sliding towards the left but I didn't think the roads were that wet... must learn how to control my car or take off slower (but where's the fun in that?).

I took some pics early on, I'll post them up on facebook and give you the link later on. As usual, they aren't very good but I'm no Mr Tang (who stood us all up for a better offer).

Not going to dispute it. Keith definitely beat me. Does your car go faster than Josh's cause you took off way faster than he did? Was very impressed.

Are you refering to me, Keith or Josh? :P

Edited by 81gSKy

It was a good meetup...hope you all had fun.....good run down the Princes Highway as well..Tony, we left you and Anna at the Eastlink exit...hope you guys didn't go too far down the Princes Highway...

All good! Yeah we just turned around cause there was nothing to do down south-east and the drag weren't on yet... Brian magically reappeared at the intersection of Princes Highway and Springvale Road, LOL!

Nah, it was just the new headlights that did the trick... :nyaanyaa: .either that or the LSD on mine (but it was a straight road so I doubt it). Seriously, you musta held back. No way my stock v35 could have beat Zoey's 245kw. Until the next run....

Good meet, nice peeps and a good cruise on the way back out.

You're right Tea, G'Cafe was way too full to consider doing the lights.

Now I need more camber and more low though, loved most of the Stanceworks showing.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I was aiming for next Friday, 1 June. This Friday might be too short notice for some of the others. But up to you guys. Let me know which day suits you better..either this Friday or next Friday and I'll make the booking.