SAU Community

Still Stalling Rb25Det

ccampy456

Ok so my car began stalling one day after a run up in the hills. I read up on here and found a whole heap of things it could be. i have tried just about all of them i believe and im still getting the stalling issue. wondered if anyone here may have any other random idea that could fix the issue. for the record its a stock s2 33 with the boost solenoid grounded to 7 psi, a pod filter and that is about it on my daily machineee.

cheers in advance guys :rolleyes:

list of workshops? was hoping to fix the problem my self i figure i cant be anything to serious was wondering if anyone had anything to contribute haha:)

ah cas yea i do know what a cam angle sensor is, didnt twig on the abriviation sorry haha. thats a good point actually i havent checked it. willl swap with someone and see if it fixes the problem. and boss zilla, at the time it had an atmo bov on for a while with no issues up until that day, i reverted back to stock after that thinking it was the bov but still no change! the stalling is usually when coming out of a gear with a bit of load usually has to have been on boost and let back down to idle to stall but being stock boost comes in around 2grand so thats pretty much all the time. thanks guys!