SAU Community

R32 Respary

dat2

Im looking at buying a R32 gtst and the roof is faded a fair bit, so im gonna see how much it would cost to respray the roof. i was wondering if any one in WA knows of any decent panel beaters/painter for imports south of the river preferably.

or even estimated prices for just the roof and maybe an estimated price for a full car respray in gunmetal grey. I've looked through forums on here but I can only find contacts for spray painters that only do insurance work, I'm looking for people to have that car resprayed/part resprayed that can recommend me some one. Any help would be great

cheers

i'll keep an eye on this thread, i need a full respray for mine. the only good panel is the drivers front wing, every other is awful!

i got quoted $350 to spray the roof on my car (note NOT a skyline) it is about the same area and the car is a metalic black.

This was a very good pice but i would (with out seeing it) estimate around the $500-ish or so for a quick rub and colour.

Look for a few in your area and check out what type of work they are doing, not the car but how good the finished job is then make your decesion from there.

Schonhut Panel & Paint in Osborne Park is who we use here at work. They have done both cars belonging to the other guys here in the office with me as well as El Presidente's 350Z (fitted and painted bodykit).

9444 3161 worth a call :)

Schonhut Panel & Paint in Osborne Park is who we use here at work. They have done both cars belonging to the other guys here in the office with me as well as El Presidente's 350Z (fitted and painted bodykit).

9444 3161 worth a call :)

Thanks mate, i gave him a call and was quoted between $700-$1200

then i gave dale a call from daleco P&P in welshpool and was quoted between $900-$1700 depending how bad it was, as they may have to remove the front and rear windows and how far down the side of the panels they will need to blend the paint.

any one had any experience with either of these guys?

When I still had my R33 I got the roof resprayed. It was rubbed down and prepared properly. At the same time I got a GTR spoiler sprayed and fitted. I got all this for $800 from Mel at Assured Smash Repair in Canningvale. He does awesome work. I have also got him to do a full respray on my supra as well as fixing the BMW that got rear ended. Every time he does a second to none job. Would recommend him to anyone.

When I still had my R33 I got the roof resprayed. It was rubbed down and prepared properly. At the same time I got a GTR spoiler sprayed and fitted. I got all this for $800 from Mel at Assured Smash Repair in Canningvale. He does awesome work. I have also got him to do a full respray on my supra as well as fixing the BMW that got rear ended. Every time he does a second to none job. Would recommend him to anyone.

Ill Give them a call tomorrow thanks man! do you have any before and after photos at all? how badly faded?peeling was your roof?