SAU Community

Anyone Know This M35 Arx?

jonesyGT

I think its just a paper filter Duncan, It does have factory cruise though.

Funny having cruise & not audio controls (or both) on the ARX. Does that automatically make it the laser type where you can't set it above ~100km/hr, regularly fail, often disconnect with oncoming vehicles & other quirky features?

Might be right there Scott, it doesnt look quite the right colour for K&N.

Leon - yep, that'd be radar cruise. You can see the radar in the grill - the solid part around the Nissan logo is the give away. It's possible that its been converted to a non-oem cruise but I wouldnt bank on it.

Leon - yep, that'd be radar cruise. You can see the radar in the grill - the solid part around the Nissan logo is the give away. It's possible that its been converted to a non-oem cruise but I wouldnt bank on it.

Lol, I can't see squat in the grill - even zoomed in. I'll take your word for it. That grill doesn't look too bad actually, for an OEM one.

mmmmmm.... that takes me back.. looks just like my car when I got it 4 1/2 years ago. (except the cruise control)

The car has the optional safety pack which includes 6 air bags (2 in front, in the sides of fron seat and full side curtain) and rear centre lap sash seat belt.

Looks like a nice example

Thanx for all the posts

If we can unload our current car Ill probably go take it for a drive & see how it goes

Only thing I could see that annoys me is the front seat leather is worn

I know this happens but seems quite bad for a car that has 90K on the clock

The rest of the car seems ablout right for those Kms

Couple of little marks on it, but the cars going to get used for carting kids so not really fussed

Cheers

It probably has 3 times that on the clock. Most do. The odo's get wound back all the time unfortunately.

If you want genuine k's you are best importing it yourself through iron chef.

Lol as I found out doing a language conversion for a certain dealership recently

"yeh we wind them back all the time I actually have someone that comes in and does them for me" lol