SAU Community

Halo Projector Headlights

RHD and LHD, so no to your answer. You can fit them but it will shine the lights on the on coming traffic.

i acutally have the LHD ones and will do a comparison of stock RHD vs these LHD ones.

From pulling open the light and removing the projector and looking at the cut off and seeing how it looks agianst a shed wall it, its pretty flat... i will see when i find a good wall to compare agianst. Pics to come soon

Hi, USDM G35 lights are compatible but not recommended, bit of work to get them right, and a limited range of adjustment. Most US light configurations are available in JDM format, except the side by side twin projectors (only seen them in US version).

Some local V's have US lights with no issue, others feel they still arc into oncoming traffic or are pointed to far down. I haven't seen a defect notice with this specifically on it though.

Ironically, the Aftermarket Lights thread, where this was discussed at length, only made it to page 2 yesterday: http://www.skylinesa...ket-headlights/

Edited by Dreadnought