SAU Community

Group Buy: C34 Stagea Weather Strips

Marshstag

Update from Import Monster:

Nissan only had 2 full sets and the two right hand side ones in stock, they are going to make new ones and their eta to our shop in Japan is early August, meaning arrival to Melb in mid September.

I enquired about the eta on the 2 existing sets and the 2 right hand side ones and this was the reply:

we will ship them out as the arrive to us, so the ones in stock now will probably go in the container leaving Japan this week and arrive here in around 5 weeks

I feel the fairest way of allocating the first 2 pairs is in order of confirmed interest, so this means myself and then beans.

Edited by Marshstag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

The latest update is still as above, i.e. that Nissan were making new weather shields to complete the order. I will contact Import Monster to find out where everything is at.

You're all also welcome to contact Import Monster directly (PM or [email protected]). If you identify that you're part of this group buy, I am sure that Aaron will be more than happy to help.

Hi all,

The latest update is still as above, i.e. that Nissan were making new weather shields to complete the order. I will contact Import Monster to find out where everything is at.

You're all also welcome to contact Import Monster directly (PM or [email protected]). If you identify that you're part of this group buy, I am sure that Aaron will be more than happy to help.

Thanks mate!

• 2 weeks later...

This was the latest update from Import Monster as of last Thursday:

we have 3 full sets and the single coming in about a week, the rest arrived to the shop in Japan about a week ago and are going into a container we're packing next week

So what that means is the first shipment will be allocated in the order of earliest confirmed GB participants.

The 3 pairs:

Marshstag

beans

Global_Warmer

The 1 RHS single

Zorro

• 3 weeks later...

So, are they here yet?

Yep your RHS single is in Melbourne at the moment, along with the 3 pairs for me, beans and Global_Warmer. I'm in contact with Import Monster to get the Adelaide ones couriered to me. Once I have some more details from him I'll PM you and beans.