SAU Community

Eoi Spc Camber Kits Group Buy

Hi all,

I'm having problem with uneven tire wear due to the alignment geometry on the Vs, as I don't really drive that much It wasn't that much of an issue for me, but I'm planning to lower the car in the near future so I'm on the market for some SPC camber kits. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a group buy for these kits to save some dollars :thumbsup:

Now many of you would have heard about SPC, for those of you who don't, there are plenty of threads and discussions on SPC camber kits on g35driver.com, most people who run these kits in their cars has no issues and were generally happy with it and will recommend them to others. If your tires are wearing out prematurely like mine then I'd strongly suggest you invest in these as the price of replacing 2 tires is pretty much the same as buying these kits, well for me at least if you're running 19's or bigger :whistling:

I'm already in contact with a vendor for SPC and he has given me some initial quotes but says he might have a little more room to work with the price if I can manage to get enough interest, so far the quote i got are:

Retail prices

SPC Front Control Arm L&R Pair RRP: $385Usd

http://thmotorsports...5/i-397516.aspx

SPC Rear Camber/Toe Kit RRP: $89.50Usd ($179 for a pair)

http://thmotorsports...0/i-396571.aspx

These prices don't include shipping, you're looking at around $60 (rear) and $100 (front) for shipping

Quoted prices

Front control arm pair $475 shipped

Rear camber/toe kit pair $220 shipped

Any questions feel free to ask, for those of you who have these kits it'd be greatly appreciated if you could give some feedback on them with regards to performance,installation, fitment or anything you like to add in.

Cheers

I'm interested, also looking at the SPL fronts

Has anyone done a comparison based on adjustable camber range?

I'm not sure about the SPL's but the SPC are adjustable up to 6 degrees front and rear adjustments are +/-4.00 degree Toe +/-3.00 degree

I'd be interested in the rear camber kit.

Hopefully they can squeeze a bit on the price, as it works out to be $40.00 postage based on the retail price on the site, which is OK but not amazing.

If we can get 5+ confirmed orders it'd be $200 shipped, $20 for shipping is a steal i reckon

how many people do we need to get these prices down? I'm interested in the fronts for sedan.

According to the seller, we need 5 confirmed orders. Right now we have 4 people who are interested in the rear and 2 for the front (You and I)

If its the same parts as a 350Z I'd be interested.

Yes its the same for the Z

^ So you are in? :rolleyes:, I'm making a list of confirmed buyers as we progress. hopefully more people will be interested.

Confirmed List

Front Kit

1. kvnz88

Rear Kit

1. kvnz88
  2. falconcoupe

Copy and add your name to the list for those who are interested. cheers

After looking at the options and details, I'm in for both front and rear, assuming they are cheaper than ordering separately.

Confirmed List

Front Kit

• kvnz88
  • Dreadnought

Rear Kit

• kvnz88
  • falconcoupe
  • Dreadnought

5 people across both parts? Or 5 each part? And what sort of price drop?

It's 5 parts each.

$200 rear for 5+ orders, $220 otherwise

if we can get 5 + orders for the front i'll work something out with the seller, hopefully can get it down to 450 or less..i'll keep you guys updated

Edited by kvnz88

I am keen for a rear kit. Not overly sure if I need the front?

I will be lowering the car with some 350Z springs. Front guards have already been rolled. And my wheel set up is as follows

Front - 19x9.5 +12 with 245s

Rear - 19x10.5 +12 with 265s

Would I need the front kit? Thoughts?

Confirmed List

Front Kit

• kvnz88
  • Dreadnought

Rear Kit

• kvnz88
  • falconcoupe
  • Dreadnought
  • Mayo_85

I am keen for a rear kit. Not overly sure if I need the front?

I will be lowering the car with some 350Z springs. Front guards have already been rolled. And my wheel set up is as follows

Front - 19x9.5 +12 with 245s

Rear - 19x10.5 +12 with 265s

Would I need the front kit? Thoughts?

you probably won't need the fronts with an 1" drop, however the rear ones are always recommended with even a slight drop. Heck i even wanted to get the rears without any drop. you can always decide later when you get them aligned after you've installed the springs and see if it can be adjusted to near oem specs.

anyway guys i think we should set a deadline for this in order for me to start ordering, i say give it one more week, Tuesday 19th of June. hopefully 1 or more people can jump in to save the day, or else ( for those of you who are interested, are ok with $220) i'll put the order through. I'm holding off the fronts for now as there are just not enough interest.

Might be a silly question, but can the rears be used for camber or toe, like an universal arm or are they all different parts? The way the site is set out, implies its an universal arm with all the description under one heading.

I really want the SPL Pro products, but I need to separate what I want from what I need, spending too much already... :(

Edited by 81gSKy

I may be keen on the rears, how much - adjustment can they do... my current are maxed out at 5.5deg.

I think they only run 5 Degrees, which are you running now?

Might be a silly question, but can the rears be used for camber or toe, like an universal arm or are they all different parts? The way the site is set out, implies its an universal arm with all the description under one heading.

I really want the SPL Pro products, but I need to separate what I want from what I need, spending too much already... :(

SPL group buy? I need fronts to fit the new square 11s, haven't seen the rears, but if they have similar adjustment ranges to SPC then I'm sold....