SAU Community

Perth V35's! Meet?!?!

• 1 month later...

Hey Paul! I've seen you quite a few times around Geraldton as that's where I used to live :)

I also went to the Perth Underground event as I'm good friends with Nick Ley and I go out with a girl who is the daughter of the bloke who owns the black GMC '55 pick up that went there as well.

also-- Hey guys!

• 1 month later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead,

The past (and first official) WAV35 Perth cruise in July was, we had a good turn out, and it was a blast!

It was great to meet fellow V owners.

There is a 2nd cruise being planned for September 23rd.

It's still being planned, but we will be meeting up at whiteman park, cruising through the hills,

heading to the city/narrows bridge in the late afternoon for some photos.

It would be great to meet some fellow V owners, and get some new members into our WA crew!

Here is the facebook page with more information...

new WAV35's facebook group, up a running, join uppppp

https://www.facebook...08340292591887/ <---page

https://www.facebook...hp?id=659342844 <----me, if ya having troubles XD

Hi V Owners

My 2003 350GT Coupe came with only one key. Following other posts I emailed Nissan Japan with info from behind the kick panel, they sent the code to Nissan Oz who passed it on to my local Nissan dealer (country WA) who had never seen a 350GT before! All good so far! Now the dealer is confused as to what key to encode. Is there anyone out there who has successfully climbed this mountain and can tell me what other Nissan key can be encoded without having to mortgage the house?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hmm. OP question ever so slightly confusing. I shall interpret it as a manual conversion of an auto. Yes, you can use either of those gearboxes, or any of the other RB manuals. It would be a waste (of money and resource) put to put a turbo box behind an NA RB20 though. Which is what Duncan is saying, essentially. Modifying any RB20DE Skyline is a waste of time. Just use the shell to put a V8 in.
    • Finished putting the rest of the dump on today. Itchy and a prick of a job with 5 vbands to line up with the plumb back setup but I got there in the end.  Couple of other little bits and pieces put on while I was at it. Need to sort all the wiring that has to come to the hot side of the bay so I can finish mounting up the boost control and emap lines.  Fingers crossed ECU rocks up early this week and I get some time to work on it. Snapchat-909583311.mp4
    • Sure, but the result will put so little power to the ground it won't be able to move. Whatever your reason, it will be cheaper and more practical to sell the manual and buy an automatic
    • Hi! Is it possible to use and swap the RB25DET/RB25Neo manual gerbox on to my RB20DE Neo engine with an automatic transmission?
    • my current daily - BiTurbo Diesel SQ5 8R with a remap and some light cosmetic mods. Which is sitting in front of my old daily that hasn’t been driven in 7 years now, home to numerous redbacks no doubt. MK4 Golf GTI with a boser hood extension, air ride airbag suspension, factory RHD Xenon’s from the Japanese R32 and stubby electric mirrors (also from Japan) sitting on custom made 18x10” Work Meisters for the golf’s bolt pattern and offset. one day I’ll revive it as a project, pull the engine out, put some forged bits in, chuck a big turbo on it and tune it to somewhere around 250kw and call it a barn find to make millions off YouTube views. Till then, it is a good breeding home for redbacks and the boot is good for storing my Christmas tree for 11 months of the year.