SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

sparky mate i can go anywhere (mackay) haha.

im not limiting myself to the hunter

There's loads of work up here but it's a shit town to live in, the only attraction is the pubs and titty bar.

The mines up here certainly do not seem to be slowing down, if anything some of them are getting bigger. Jobs won't be slowing down up here for a long time to come.

our super secret meeting will determine the next one, will be hopefully startish october thatll make me happy haha

on another note doing a small photoshoot tonight if your keen pm me or jarrad for details

Too much wild life around at night,and my liner is filthy. :action-smiley-069:

Awesome to hear Sean,

I'd only be able to do FIFO I got a house and a girl down here. 7 on 5 off would be ok, depends on the roster I can get. 6 month stint maybe 1 year or more if I like it?

Might buy a car off ya :P

Awesome to hear Sean,

I'd only be able to do FIFO I got a house and a girl down here. 7 on 5 off would be ok, depends on the roster I can get. 6 month stint maybe 1 year or more if I like it?

Might buy a car off ya :P

A lot of the blokes do the FIFO. From what i've heard the rosters are pretty good you can choose from a variety but i guess it depends on the individual. I don't know a lot about the mines but i do talk to many miners each week being in the 4X4 and Commercial industry. I have a mate that's 19 does 5 on 5 off and makes $2500 a week driving a dump truck and he loves it!

Edited by Seano350GT

a few guys up here do FIFO from coffs Harbour (Port hedland - perth, perth-sydney, sydney-coffs harbour) all flights paid for - so anythings possible

It real;ly depends on the company and what there willing to pay for.

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

yeah righto, hmm i could get the train haha f**k thats alot of traveling...

i honestly think id prefer qld, im guessing itd be a tad cooler and a tad less expensive and easier to get into? because everyones plan is "im going to WA" ya know? ill just apply for everything

Good stuff Joel!

On another note. Chookie wants to take off his wing on his car. Can every please remind him what will happen to his bum hole if he has a 34 without a wing??

I'll start, it will be raped by big black gay men. :P

Well i've started a build thread. Just waiting for approval.

I've written out the first half dozen or so up-dates too, so it might look like the first the fastest engine build in history.

Looking forward to the read!

Good stuff Joel!

On another note. Chookie wants to take off his wing on his car. Can every please remind him what will happen to his bum hole if he has a 34 without a wing??

With NO Vas..........

Good stuff Joel!

im waiting for it hahaha

yeah righto, hmm i could get the train haha f**k thats alot of traveling...

i honestly think id prefer qld, im guessing itd be a tad cooler and a tad less expensive and easier to get into? because everyones plan is "im going to WA" ya know? ill just apply for everything

Yes- they do FIFO from Newy i was speaking to a client about a week ago that does it and lives in merewether just not sure how it's structured. BMA is a good company to work for (so a lot of people i talk to say) same with Haynes (diesel fitter)

I sell 4X4's up here so i speak to a lot of miners. In regards to Mackay being less expensive.. think again. It's insanely expensive, say for instance in the clubs- King st Hotel $3 or $4 spirits, up here it's $15 for a CRUISER lol. The mines has made everything really expensive, i was told once Mackay is the 17th richest city in the world. But that's just because of the resources. Mining is a really good thing to get into if you are keen to work hard and make a f*ck lot of money!