SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

yeah dude that's the plan benji

carsales 2000 model in Nsw and tell me mine doesn't look the best and in best nick. leave stupid comments to yourself Luke

a gtt for 13k would be absolute balls ask everyone in this thread they've paid lots for there's

My m8 in VIC just sold his yellow one with 118,000km on it with standard supporting mods for 12k. It had no rego in VIC but a guy in NSW bought it so that didnt matter. His was clean also, looked after serviced every 5,000km or 3 months.

this was it

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-skyline-1999-14199443?eapi=2&base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=2&find=r34%20turbo%20manual|CarAll&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294963846%204294963593%20903%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price%3aMin%2c15000~0.5&sort=default

Edited by T4NK

My m8 in VIC just sold his yellow one with 118,000km on it with standard supporting mods for 12k. It had no rego in VIC but a guy in NSW bought it so that didnt matter. His was clean also, looked after serviced every 5,000km or 3 months.

There are quite a few cheap examples.... His was worth $5K less due to the fact it was yellow!! :P

*Hides from Ant* :ph34r:

this was it

http://www.carsales.....5&sort=default

i guess there just not worth what they use to be. :unsure: .

Too many dodgy examples bringing the prices down.

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

Have you guy's seen this:

http://www.racewars.com.au/

EDIT: so you don't have to look for the event info on the site...think fast and furious and 1000mtr drags

The organiser was sitting next to me on a plane last night. I'm pretty keen to go spectate...but i wont be able to compete this year :-(

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

There are quite a few cheap examples.... His was worth $5K less due to the fact it was yellow!! :P

*Hides from Ant* :ph34r:

haha...

kinda of agree, yellow is a pretty unpopular colour in skylines...

can go alright if complimented properly though.

Have you guy's seen this:

http://www.racewars.com.au/

EDIT: so you don't have to look for the event info on the site...think fast and furious and 1000mtr drags

The organiser was sitting next to me on a plane last night. I'm pretty keen to go spectate...but i wont be able to compete this year :-(

Been seeing it mentioned a fair bit, still makes me laugh!!!

"I can pay for my own shrimp!"

i kinda like it...and the active red too.

yea i really like the red too..

but yea, isnt everyones cup of tea..

on another note, everyone ready/keen for the cruise on sunday.. need to pray for good weather!

Been seeing it mentioned a fair bit, still makes me laugh!!!

"I can pay for my own shrimp!"

It's a funny storey how it started..basically three bored mates decide to hire an airport for a day....

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

You are from WA, your opinion is invalid :P All you see is yellow sun and red dirt over there? Maybe that is your inspiration :P

could be...i might be going colour blind :unsure: ...and on that note it's meant to hit 41 today :domokun:

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

yea i really like the red too..

but yea, isnt everyones cup of tea..

on another note, everyone ready/keen for the cruise on sunday.. need to pray for good weather!

Dave's red 34GTT looks good!

And yeah i am ready, replaced traction rod last night and will be doing some wheel studs tonight...... Might try do a few more things before Sat!

It's a funny storey how it started..basically three bored mates decide to hire an airport for a day....

Too much F&F!!

could be...i might be going colour blind :unsure: ...and on that note it's meant to hit 41 today :domokun:

Fark that!

if it doesnt sell it doesnt sell, if i drop the price i cant afford an evo anyways so well have to see.

nsw does ask for a lot more then vic, hence why your mate bought from vic probably.

id rather keep mine for ever then sell it for 12k haha thats beyond ridiculous

if it doesnt sell it doesnt sell, if i drop the price i cant afford an evo anyways so well have to see.

nsw does ask for a lot more then vic, hence why your mate bought from vic probably.

id rather keep mine for ever then sell it for 12k haha thats beyond ridiculous

price for oil cooler core?