SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Just a quick question for you all

Who would be keen for a come and try day at the local hillclimb track on the 16th Feb?

Cost is $25 from memory but not sure on car requirements yet as far as extinguisher etc goes.

MOTHER OF GOD, there is a hill climb track, STFU AND TAKE MY MONEY

Just a quick question for you all

Who would be keen for a come and try day at the local hillclimb track on the 16th Feb?

Cost is $25 from memory but not sure on car requirements yet as far as extinguisher etc goes.

Yeah i would be pretty keen for this.

haha i wouldnt say its suited for a gtr, id say max speed would be 70 from martins video he posted?

would that be about right martin??

Probably

Was not quite maxing out second in the vid

GTR would own esp of the line

Probably

Was not quite maxing out second in the vid

GTR would own esp of the line

GTT would break down and fail! lolz

Well on the GTR note, my wing has arrived! Martin PM me some info on painting the bootlid and wing PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZZZZZZEEEEEEE

Radiator is here but waiting on a farking speedflow fitting before i can fit the damn thing.

Got all new Gauges so my car can beep and warn me when shit is blowing up haha

Other than that, BRING ON THE FARRRRRKEN WEEKEND!

haha i wouldnt say its suited for a gtr, id say max speed would be 70 from martins video he posted?

would that be about right martin??

Not a single f**k would be given lol, when is it on, if i can get time off ill come try to demolish the course reccord :woot: getting my HICAS locked T3 4000 rotor upgrade done all at the same time in the next 2 weeks.

Not a single f**k would be given lol, when is it on, if i can get time off ill come try to demolish the course reccord :woot: getting my HICAS locked T3 4000 rotor upgrade done all at the same time in the next 2 weeks.

Why don't you go to Wakefield so you can actually give it a good drive?

Me and my family are looking into speed off the street days. 120 bucks for 20 minute sessions every hour from 9-430.

Why don't you go to Wakefield so you can actually give it a good drive?

Me and my family are looking into speed off the street days. 120 bucks for 20 minute sessions every hour from 9-430.

Yeah they have at least a few a month, its good value! I was going to do a private hire day so it was only us but for the minute i need to work on the cooling system and see what damage is done...

They are pretty good value though! I am keen once the car is going, Carmen will probably run the GTi too (Probably beat me as ill be upside down haha)

GTT would break down and fail! lolz

Well on the GTR note, my wing has arrived! Martin PM me some info on painting the bootlid and wing PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZZZZZZEEEEEEE

Radiator is here but waiting on a farking speedflow fitting before i can fit the damn thing.

Got all new Gauges so my car can beep and warn me when shit is blowing up haha

Other than that, BRING ON THE FARRRRRKEN WEEKEND!

I can do better than that ill call round on weekend if you like

Yeah I'll post up when I'm going down, the petrol sucks ass. If I start doing them regularly I should get a prius and a trailer and track car, will spend 120 for the track and 300 on petrol!!!

Lolololol cereal killer....

why does benji continuously annoy people in their forsale threads? he asks people with 30k gtrs for pictures of the boot with the tyre pulled out for the original factory seal? and asks for compliance plate numbers of 32 gtrs and s15s.

if you cant afford to replace metal on metal brakes i dont see a point to asking people to go out of their way for no reason?

haha oh benji... one of a kind.