SAU Community

Sau:sa Dinner 27Th Of June - Come Join Us!

heslo

Hey guys, I'd like to personally extend an invite to those of you who haven't joined up with SAU:SA to come down, meet some of our club members and maybe even join up. We usually only keep our dinners closed to members but we want to start showing what SAU:SA has to offer to those who may not know or want to know more. Our dinners always end up a good laugh so if anything you'll end up leaving with a full belly and a smile on your face. On the night we'll have available our merchandise and hopefully some copies of the latest news letter which may I say, looks AWESOME. Such a fresh new design with some great content that everybody is going to love! So pop down, say hi and talk some shit :)

Now the details...

Where: Coopers Ale House

When: 27th June @ 6:30PM

Please register your interest here so we have a rough guide on numbers. +1's more than welcome :)

Attending:

Jap_star

Madaz

Heslo

Nightcrawler

Tommy Kaira RL

illmatic

MattyT

Abe +1

Scandyflick

heslos +1

fliggy

jenkies

pistol-pete

dark.sky +1

bigkevracer

Miss V35 GT +1

Krishy

victoryspec

JonR34

Matty Sherlock

Mobilecouch

stealthR34

Deep Dish V35

RoF

hereby registering my intention to be at the ale house on the eve of the 27th, to have dinnnrar with you top bunch of peoples.

Top bunch of blokes, are you sure you're talking about the right people there? :rofl: :rofl:

Be excellent to dine with you haha

List amended!

We will also have our sweet new SAU:SA hats on hand if anyone is keen for only $25 for members and $30 for non members, bargain!

post-21349-0-28309800-1340698427_thumb.jpg