SAU Community

Please Help Me With My Very Lazy Gt2860-9's!

Seems like people in here wanna make 20psi @ 3000rpm and make 350kw at wheels LOL

We can... ditch the RB's and whack a LS2-tt :) haha

Just keep it civilised yeh. We are talking stock comp engines as well, which makes those amazing results kind of redundant.

There are many people making well over 330kw @ 20psi on a "stock comp" motor having seen them my self and a load of them in the "RB26 Dyno Reults Thread". Few boltons and a good tune goes a very long way ;)

Edited by nomnomv8

Hey i got a r32 gtr making 287 at around 14 psi and making 320 at 17.5 psi. and its got more in it. i need a direct feed of power to my fuel pump and my intercooler is running at its max capacity and please noone go on about the coolers coz if spoken to high degree engineers and they both have told me the max airflow factory intercoolers produce.

so in saying that my car is making 320 at 17.5 psi leaning out. if use say that the gt-ss dont flow much use are wrong they are great turbos response wise and power wise. if use want big power go single or -5s but then u wont have as much response. its a catch 22.

i can post my dino sheet up if use want. its got tuned by JEZ.

i need a direct feed of power to my fuel pump and my intercooler is running at its max capacity and please noone go on about the coolers coz if spoken to high degree engineers and they both have told me the max airflow factory intercoolers produce.
Dont let Nismoid hear you with that slander on OEM GTR intercoolers !!!! Tell your engineers that they are wrong :whistling: Edited by nomnomv8

Dont let Nismoid hear you with that slander on OEM GTR intercoolers !!!! Tell your engineers that they are wrong :whistling:

Yeh I read they're pretty good. All I know is that after a good flogging in the hills she'll still be nice and cool to touch on the outlet half of the cooler and warm on the inlet side, so it should be working just fine ;)

Yeh I read they're pretty good. All I know is that after a good flogging in the hills she'll still be nice and cool to touch on the outlet half of the cooler and warm on the inlet side, so it should be working just fine ;)

Using stock cooler aswell?

yeh thats stock cooler but as u can see the graph hasnt flattened out so hopefully by getting a good intercooler (im saving for hks) and rewire fuel pump and abit more boost i should get better number. im happy as is, JEZ did a good job tuning the car runs all day everyday without any problems and in the end thats what u want.

maybe your engine is running out of puff. .

Whos is?

I dare say you will be wasting your money on a bigger cooler at that power level.. If anything you will loose response for bare minimal gains up top

Edited by GTR_JOEY

Using stock cooler aswell?

Yep sure am mate. I think even after a full 20mins on the track during sprints the thing was still cool at the driver side end and that was during the warmer months too

Does that mean Im not your favorite anymore? :(

Haha ;)

You wouldn't have any other videos floating around in addition to the one you have on your build thread? It would be good to see yours in action.

Here's mine at Willowbank with the N1 turbos....she'd definitely go nicer with the -9's

Excuse the pansy launches and the HD video quality :D

Edited by tommis85