SAU Community

Newcastle Meet Up Wrap Up Thread

Ruxis

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maximas are very pretty so u will probly be waitn a while. just buy a skyline. if u cant beat em join em

wow that is such an awesome comeback dude, its not like I've never heard that in the year that I've owned the car. That must have taken all of your originality (or lack there of) to think of that witty (again, lack there of) punch line.

Now now kiddies :)

In all seriousness it doesn't matter what model car it is if the owner likes it good for them

Or like I was taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all

I still think it's a nice car though

does anyone know the douchebag from saturday?? or did anyone catch his name???

it seems our event was posted on newcastle skylines (which i thought to do but didnt cause i predicted it would have people like that on it), a great idea, but unfortunately Sau usually provides cool normal people that appreciate cars and dont do stupid shit, a facebook group with 1000 members all in newcastle all with imports, theres gunna be shit people on things like that.

im keen to get in contact with that person and i think hes from that group rather then here, id like to un-invite him from all events we organise and let him or someone stupid like that that does show up and let that shit happen again his registration and 10 witness reports will be going to charlestown police station, i mean, if cops showed our newcastle group would be over because no one would ever show.

its important that we have a good image in the community and thats why these things should stick with Sau and the group weve formed. I dont want to not be able to take my car out of the garage because of an incident like this.

If youd like to talk about this with me PM me.

yeah its a great car mate!

and you could buy 2 33 gtsts for that amount of money hah.

does anyone know the douchebag from saturday?? or did anyone catch his name???

it seems our event was posted on newcastle skylines (which i thought to do but didnt cause i predicted it would have people like that on it), a great idea, but unfortunately Sau usually provides cool normal people that appreciate cars and dont do stupid shit, a facebook group with 1000 members all in newcastle all with imports, theres gunna be shit people on things like that.

im keen to get in contact with that person and i think hes from that group rather then here, id like to un-invite him from all events we organise and let him or someone stupid like that that does show up and let that shit happen again his registration and 10 witness reports will be going to charlestown police station, i mean, if cops showed our newcastle group would be over because no one would ever show.

its important that we have a good image in the community and thats why these things should stick with Sau and the group weve formed. I dont want to not be able to take my car out of the garage because of an incident like this.

If youd like to talk about this with me PM me.

yeah its a great car mate!

and you could buy 2 33 gtsts for that amount of money hah.

All I know is that he used to do the same thing around Newcastle a while back in an electric blue Nissan R33 GTST.

Some Sau hater Facebook group by the looks of it.

Bunch of people that think there car gods and tease people that ask questions about skylines.

The leader seems cool and down to earth but yeah lame as hah.

wow that is such an awesome comeback dude, its not like I've never heard that in the year that I've owned the car. That must have taken all of your originality (or lack there of) to think of that witty (again, lack there of) punch line.

hahaha settle down pumpkin i remember u gettn the shits about it at the meet u had at aus grid stadium.no need to get so upset.just mukkn around.

on another note.wat car did this bloke drive and wat was he doin that was so bad?sounds interesting??