SAU Community

R34 Four Door Central Locking - Help

skygo2xs

Im hoping someone can help, I'm hooking up the alarm to the central locking on 4 door R34, is it different to the 2 door? I have split the white box and found the points that lock/unlock all doors except the drivers door. I have done 2 doors like this before no problem. Any advice appreciated.

Sorry for double post - iphone

Edited by skygo2xs

Watch out series 2 r34 from late 8/2000 on use SMD

Curcuits and not everything works the same

Surface mount devices = way harder to solder on to without advance skills and static electricy sensitive , overheating and cold joints break easy

Another option single actuator in drivers door , 2 wires and your done locks all doors and unlocks all doors

It's a 98 model anyway but I'm sure I tested all diodes and couldn't activate drivers door. Factory remote works all doors though. Was I right with what I asked in my last post Chris? Thanks.

nah wires ar the same regardless of series. the keyless modules IS the drivers door control.

Nope , mine is 9/2000 and the module isnt in the door its in kickpanel , window switches dont interchange either they dont even look the same from behind

But anyway sounds like you have it undercontrol

But your right both ways work on older models

Add acutator or your way

Dont foget mine has factory alarm , I got a hold of the factory sales brochure for mine and it had options i dont think many people outside of japan have seen on R34's

My other sales brochure is or 98 models and they had some undocumented options as well

R35 jdm has a mountain of options we cant get either I have a new connection for documentation in japan lol

Edited by Carbon 34