SAU Community

Best Sydney Stagea Or Import Dealers!

Ðemons

Hmm all notes taken cheers guys. Spoke to some1 at GT high performance, She seems fairly trust worthy aswell. Going to sydney this sat to check both these cars out. By the looks of things it will be one from Nagoya or GT High. But will keep you guys posted of my hunt a Stagea.

Did the guy you dealt, start with a D wont prenounce name?

Nah it was a J. Was 2/3rds of the way through last year. As for the k's on the clock, replacement clusters are easy to get. I came across quite afew with 50-60k on the clock when I was looking. Sales people get alittle cagey when out comes the 10mm 1/4 drive socket & ratchet to whip off the engine cover, only to discover "HEY PRESTO" theres a timing belt sticker with 101,487kms in 2007!!!! I just left the cover off, turned & walked away.........SEVEN TIMES!!!!!!! But don't let that deterr you, there's PLENTY of good genuine cars out there, you just have to know how to find them!!!!!!!!!

I bought my Stagea through Nagoya; was far from the nightmare people have made them out to be.

I dealt with Alex, and he was absolutely fine, more than helpful; even several months later when I rang for some advice.

Most of the bad Nagoya experiences seem to centre around a particular individual, whom I did meet, and took an instant and severe dislike to. I told Alex that I wasn't interested in dealing with said individual and he was fine with it.

Nearly four years and 60,00km down the track, I've had to replace a window regulator, and my turbo is in the throes of the standard 100,000km failure; so no hidden issues there.

Yeah, can understand you pushing your turbo hard trying to keep up with me throught Kuringai! Hehehe.

Yeah, can understand you pushing your turbo hard trying to keep up with me throught Kuringai! Hehehe.

Stop it! You'll make me feel bad for shagging out Dales turbo having him chase me round the corners. :(

Would have loved to have been there once you took the engine cover off those 7 cars! Unfortunately there are many traps for prospective import buyers to fall into.

Lol, nothing wrong with the way yours goes Gavin. ;)

Stop it! You'll make me feel bad for shagging out Dales turbo having him chase me round the corners. :(

Would have loved to have been there once you took the engine cover off those 7 cars! Unfortunately there are many traps for prospective import buyers to fall into.

Feel free to make a donation to assuage your guilt; I take all major cards & cash... :whistling:

There is 1 at Nagoya that I dont mind it looks pretty sweet from the pics but all in all really need to get my arse to sydney & view the car in person. What really getz me is the Kls on some on these cars 10 year old & only 50k or there abouts, Have to be wound back digital or not, its a fucing Gamble thats for sure. Was thinking about private but theres the no warranty thing that kinda bugs me. Its like the devil you dont Know lol.

Hey mate, I dealt with Nagoya Motors i flew down for Gold Coast. I checked out a black rs4s dayz edition stagea, ended up buying it. Not know anything about stageas Ive owned it for 3 years now and nothing has gone wrong bought with 76,000kms now has 120,000kms bloody highway driving. mind you ive been modding it. but one thing i noticed with mine that it didnt have rust under side mirrors, no dodgy mix and match kit, wheels, dodgy stereo and just dodgy looking sh*t, still have stock tape player in it and floor mats lol. after modding it myself and checking out all info on stageas, checked it out nothing was wrong with it.. everything seemed to age together. but yeah there other stageas there at the time that looked dodgy, that guy with sketchy scareface served me was my best mate but once i handed over the cash, didnt want to know me..

I bought my 260 from nagoya unseen, paid a company to do an inspection, report come back ok so i bought it! Alex was ok to deal with but the other dude wouldnt return calls and promised shit that never received, when i got the car it was hunting so did some checks and found the issue rang alex and told him, he said get a quote to fix and he'll reimburse me! Got the most expensive quote to fix the issue, $2000, repaired it myself after getting parts for $100 and pocketed $1900. No other issues with the car since, owned it a yr now. But seriously if buy from them deal with Alex and u wont have a problem! He even gave me his personal number to contact him if i had any drsmas snd he wasnt at work as he is often in japan

I looked at a number of places for my Stagea. From the guys at Northshore to some dealers on Parramatta road. Then went down to Nagoya, test drove a car there but just didn't feel too comfortable with the guy to go a head.

I would have gone with Ben at Northshore but I took to long and the car I was after sold.

Had a look at some places interstate as well finally checked out GT performance in Kirrawee and thats where I got my Stagea from. The woman I dealt with was helpful and there where no hitches.

That said where ever you go please check out the cars thoroughly either your self if you know cars or get some else to check it for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought id give you guys an update me thinks ive found 1 From Gt High Performance 2002 white Axis Looking the goods so far. Nat At Gt has been more than helpful in my quest of a finding a decent stagea. All up to the Finance Basically Fingerscrossed.