SAU Community

Need Wheels For R33

Hey man. What wheels are you after? I have a set of r32 rims in 16" with kumhos on them. 2 plenty of thread - almost new. 2 quite bald (good for skid pans). I can let you have the lot cheap if you want them. Just want to get rid of them. You can get 2 new or second hand tires to replace the bald tires. If u want them, just make an offer and i'll consider. Again, just wanna get rid of them.

Cheers,

Joel

thats plenty mate, unless your after rays and shit! i picked up some 17 inch black and chrome split rims for 200 bucks on gumtree, then 4 near new dunlop sp1s for 75 bucks. cost me 60 to fit and balance and boom, new wheels and tires for 335. sold my stocks for 350 made 15 bucks!

hit me up if you want tires, ill give you the guys phone number, he has everysize imaginable from 13s to 20s

I have a really nice set of 17x8 and 17x9 with almost new tyres all round. They are the perfect size and a really sweet fitment for an R33. I was going to put them on gumtree for about $600 and was hoping to get an offer of around $500. Let me know if you are keen and I get a bunch of photos for you.

Otherwise I have an set of older Impul wheels, also 17" but they tyres are not as good, maybe worth around $250 for the set.

PM or call me on 0414 502 250 if you wanted me to send photos.

I have a really nice set of 17x8 and 17x9 with almost new tyres all round. They are the perfect size and a really sweet fitment for an R33. I was going to put them on gumtree for about $600 and was hoping to get an offer of around $500. Let me know if you are keen and I get a bunch of photos for you.

Otherwise I have an set of older Impul wheels, also 17" but they tyres are not as good, maybe worth around $250 for the set.

PM or call me on 0414 502 250 if you wanted me to send photos.

Will texture for pics. Where u located

Edited by tud82