SAU Community

Interesting Wine/crunch Noise From R33 :(

Iv only got the car yesterday and it is getting better the more I drive it. The car has been sitting for a while.

Could be plugs then. My plugs fouled so bad that the car wouldn't even start. That said, my car had an underlying issue (coilpacks).

Change the plugs.

Changed the fluids and filters.

The fuel filter was so clogged I couldn't even blow threw it.

Its getting better when go to accelerate and it's smooth but it's feeling like a traction control is on.

Engine is keen to go to 7000rpm but in the wet today it felt like traction was on.

Is that sounding like a diff problem?

Plugs changed tommorrow and so will coilpacks, that should sort misfire problems.

Okay I will take a video tommorrow, it's not popping it's jerking.

I just took it for a drive and it seems as soon as the tyres are losing traction it feels like your driving over light pot holes.

Car seems to wanna stall at low rev when once put in gear.

If its been sitting around for a while its possible for the fuel to have gone a bit stale and cause a few running problems, you may just need to fill it up with fresh tank of premium

Car is still jerking replaced the spark, checked the coilpacks for cracks. My oil pressure gauge sits on almost no pressure when I'm driving at about 100ks?

I'll be replacing the fuel pump next week to see if that done it?

It's making a poping noise (popcorn in the microwave)

Its happening from 4000rpm it starts. I have a video of it now but it's not very good. In the video it makes the poping noise in 2nd gear if you can hear it

Also gotta add it wants to stall when I take it out of gear, it drops to almost 0rpm then jumps back to 650rpm. It's not hunting for and idle only.

Wants to stall when Taken out of a gear to stop. Only sometimes.

I'll change coilpacks and spark.