SAU Community

Recaro Sr-11 (Evo X) Seat Rails For R34 Gt-T?

Hi all,

Dunno if i posted in the right section, but recently purchased a set of Recaro SR-11 seats (with SRS) from an EVO X 08 model and in need of some genuine seat rails to fit a Skyline R34 GTT (1998). Same as the canvass2kickass skyline so I know its possible. Any suggestions other than hacking up my original seats to make them fit? Are there actually any rails available for this seat for the GTT? And are Recaro rails interchangeable between different seat models? Sorry for the questions, but any help is appreciated!

Cheers,

Lex

post-84693-0-48021600-1343893100_thumb.jpg

Call tim @ sew fine or brett @ phatt audio concepts in braeside vic they did the r34

Wilshire motor trmers in adelaide sells recaro they might help

R34 gtt use different rails .. gtr floor pans are different and dont interchange

Some r34 gtt have side airbags inside the seat according to brochure so beware , the airbags wont work on the recaros without someone who can interface it with the airbag ecu under the console ( dangerous as hell to play with not responsible for injury disclaimer )

After just fiting new seats to my gtt the car setup sucks balls unless your 5 ft tall and pain to be legal adr wise and still fit , ready to cut the floorpan brackets and bolt right thru the floor and backplate like rollcage

Good luck