SAU Community

Nsw: R33 Skyline Rolling Shell With Some Goodies

URAS-R33-kit.jpg

So I've nearly stripped my R33 Skyline down to a shell. I figured now is a good time to put it up for grabs!

It's a 1993 Series 1 R33 Skyline, factory turbo and all that jazz.

It left the factory in Burgandy, but the car was painted in a colour similar to bayside blue a few years ago.

It has just run out of rego (3rd August). So it's quite easy to get registered (no defects or anything against it).

It does not have an engine, gearbox, diff, R33 brakes (will have stagea brakes supplied) and other misc parts (some interior pieces etc).

What it does include is:

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

Wire tucked engine loom

Done by Dahtone Racing, the loom is completely hiden in the engine bay, re-routes the fusebox to the interior and tucks part of the loom above the drivers side wheel arch.

IMG_2618.jpg

Nissan Stagea rear subframe

This completely ELIMINATES HICAS! no lock bars and utilises toe rods instead. It also extends rear track 40mm total (20mm each side).

Uras-slam-R33.jpg

Origin 20mm fibreglass front guards

A little beaten up, but close enough.

URAS-slammed-R33.jpg

URAS Type 4 front bumper

Don't have an OEM item (pictures show URAS sides and rear too, will include for extra $200)

DahtoneRacingintercoolerpiping.jpg

Modified front reo

designed to work with the Dahtone racing short intercooler kit, custom made for this car (intercooler kit extra $300).

Most interior pieces

Standard seats front and rear, dash and door trims are all there, Most boot trim too. Some misc pieces missing and carpet removed.

All in all, the shell will need a bit of TLC to get it looking tip top, there are a few blotches of sikaflex around it, due to the PO having a aftermarket sideskirts, pods etc. The paint is in good condition as you'd expect though.

Price: $1500 or nearest offer. If the price is right I might even chuck in some spares that haven't sold yet.

Located in Liverpool region.

P.S the car is currently on jackstands, and will be rolling within a few weeks. If you are super keen on getting it ASAP I can make this happen quicker.

Aditional photos avaliable on request.

Hit me up!

Adam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...