SAU Community

Looking To Debadge/ghosting

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers V35A wasn't sure if that would be sufficient, but now i think about it i had some led's stuck on with 3m before and went threw auto wash all the time and they stayed on.

@xntrq - some people just prefer the clean no badge look, I know if I owned a GTR I would keep all the badges etc, for me it depends on the vehicle as to wether I would keep them on or not. Every1 is different

My car came imported with an Infiniti badge, a skyline and 350gt badge. It's fair for me to remove the rest and keep the main badge as Infiniti. As well as for the clean look :D

sorry to hijack this thread.

I have had a look around on the forums (I do remember a post about it a while back but cant seem to find it anymore) but does anyone know where I could get the rear v35 badges locally (Sydney)? the full set.

Edited by sicz

I have had a look around on the forums (I do remember a post about it a while back but cant seem to find it anymore) but does anyone know where I could get the rear v35 badges locally (Sydney)? the full set.

Not sure about Sydney. Speak to Nuwan from IREV he's in Melbourne but he can get what you want shipped from Japan.

Not local to Sydney, but I see them pop up on ebay in USA often.. remember in USA it is 'cool' to rebadge an infiniti as a Nissan skyline!

The 350GT badge is often there. the 'SKYLINE' letters pop up a bit less often.

Just out of curiosity, I went lengths to rebadge my car. Why would you guys debadge it?

Good point, I have my 350GT fully debadged because i know that i am 1 of 3 V35 owners in my town so i guess it leaves people thinking "damn that's nice, but what is it?" that's my logic anyway. But same as what Joshua says if i had a R series skyline GTR i would leave it badged definitely.

Just out of curiosity, I went lengths to rebadge my car. Why would you guys debadge it?

Personally, I don't like the debadged look.. it makes me thing 'dodgy back yard repair job'. But some prefer the debadged look.

Just personal taste I guess.

Good point, I have my 350GT fully debadged because i know that i am 1 of 3 V35 owners in my town so i guess it leaves people thinking "damn that's nice, but what is it?" that's my logic anyway. But same as what Joshua says if i had a R series skyline GTR i would leave it badged definitely.

I get that mentality too. Right now all i have on the rear is the 350GT and i get people ask me what car that is.

I get that mentality too. Right now all i have on the rear is the 350GT and i get people ask me what car that is.

Yeah, i just have the front Nissan badge on for the time being until i order a black grill with no badge. It's funny seeing people overtake me and i see them staring at my car, then they get past me and do a 360 in their seat to look at the front badge haha.

Have you tried, I dunno, Nissan?

Give them your VIN and they can get you the badges... yes, all of them.

Have you tried, I dunno, Nissan?

Give them your VIN and they can get you the badges... yes, all of them.

yeah the few I called weren't very helpful. The one dealer that had any inclination of getting them in said it would be approx $300!

Tried a couple of local import dealers today as well, none of them had any. So I guess i'm getting them from the US.