SAU Community

Homebush/ Anz Stadium Cruise

FR33ZN

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might come along to this, if I'm bothered lol, depends how much work load I have during that day.

Can tag along with Johnny and Taff if you guys don't mind, think you guys live in the area lol

Yea pretty more then 10 ppl lol a food van would be interesting

If it wasnt so late I'd ask my mates dad to come out he owns MR RICKI ice cream van lol

A icecream truck with my name on it. :wub:

But fuaaaaaark. I'm so gutted. Analed a taxi (his fault) recently and just missed out on the pie cruise, now this, just when I was about to leave my cave and meet new species. :wacko:

A icecream truck with my name on it. :wub:

But fuaaaaaark. I'm so gutted. Analed a taxi (his fault) recently and just missed out on the pie cruise, now this, just when I was about to leave my cave and meet new species. :wacko:

That sux man , Gunna Hav a meet up in penrith early December to a mates ribs an chicken place in penrith if u can keep out of trouble until then might c u out there lol

Is ur car bad

That sux man , Gunna Hav a meet up in penrith early December to a mates ribs an chicken place in penrith if u can keep out of trouble until then might c u out there lol

Is ur car bad

I don't consider it bad, but would need a bit of work to get it going again. Front bar is gone (oh the altia bar, can never do without it, my car will never be the same without one), both lights minor cracked but housing is damaged, rad gone, bonnet gone, reo bar gone, rad support gone, clutch fan gone (one fin bent/stuck in rad, otherwise good). Motor and everything beyond the fan is fine.