SAU Community

300Gt Performance Upgrades

Yep, hahaha, but if I have no luck finding it then i guess that's what I have to do

Anyone know which headers I should get for my 300GT?

I have a mate in the states that had Momentum headers on his G35 but he has since taken it off and parted it out cause he bought a G37. He did say they were good but not sure :/

Plenum spacer, Crank Pulley w/ new belts, Throttle Body Spacer installed today!

By the RevZone guys, took them approximately 7 hours (They said there was issues with taking off the EGR belt), they've also cleaned up my plenum, apparently was the worst build up they've ever seen.

Paid $616, they repaired my plenum threads and studs, topped up my coolant and apparently I had a leak in my cooling system, all fixed up now, idles so much better!

Next mod will be the KuRookie front bar and NisRookie sides then finally some BC racing coils!

Not too sure if he said belt or vent :P Nope don't think so, invoice just states:

Remove and replace intake spacer (owner supplied)

Remove and replace crank pulley (owner supplied)

Repair intake plenum threads and studs

Pressure clean intake plenum

Bleed cooling system

Martini V-series Type A Coolant

Engine De greaser

Edited by itsRICHARD

• 3 weeks later...

Cleaned the throttle body yesterday and having high rpm issues on start up, roughly 2000 then drops to 800 and bounces up to 1400 and back down to 650, also random rpm spikes when foot is off the accel while driving, going to try the relearn process soon.

Can anybody confirm if the crank pulley in this combo will fit on my VQ30DD?

http://www.conceptzp...7123.243.124.42

Having trouble finding the recommended spark plug for my 300GT 'NGK LFR5AQP'

However the 'LFR5AIX-11' is available on CZP but their not recommended for the 300GT.. but the 250GT and 350GT uses this spark plug..

This is driving me nuts! Too less info on the 300GT :(

I’m going to assume you unplugged the throttle body from the car. bummer i haven't been on the forum for a while. if you unplug it you have to do the relearn procedure or it will act up as you said. i clean my throttle body every second service and all i do is get some carby cleaner and remove the 4 intake, then unscrew the 4 bolts that hold it down (make sure not to lose the mettal wassher ) get a microfibre cloth and clean the throttle body and the little butterfly inside it. ( all this without disconnecting it from the car.and have a read of the G35 forums as there's heaps of info on the matter: http://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/402719-how-i-fixed-my-throttle-body-after-cleaning.html