SAU Community

keyrings mags and touch up paint....

noise

I am looking for a quality skyline or nissan keyring can anyone help me out?

also where can I purchase some white touchup paint?

and one last thing where is a good place to get 18's from locally?

thanks guys

and for the touch up paint... well depending what it is.... marlows..oops .... super cheap autos can normally make up some for you if you have the code, now my car is the red wine colour which is actually a pearl coulour so marlows weren't able to make it. So i went to chameleon paints in osbourne park and they made it there.... took a bit of time but they made it.......

I got some touch up paint from Northside Nissan - just gave them the colour code and in a few days small bottle of original touch up paint that cost about $12. Mine is the series II red btw

Cheers, Al

For Rims :

Wheels World in Osborne Park

C-Red in Welshpool

Carquest in East Perth - takes awhile though

im sure there are a few more but i cant remember... a mate gets all his goods such as injectors, rims, turbo, cams etc direct from Singapore which is heaps cheap and takes next to no time to arrive but yeah shop around and you'll see how cheap it is to get from countries with low exchange rates - Japan isnt the only answer :D

keyring stuff that jus wait till someone special gives you one means sumit that way ( my aunty gave me mine s$#@ keyring but still special) as for rims search like crazy an make friends wiv importers touch up paint your local small paint store is your best bet theyll try hard so you come back