SAU Community

My Upgrade From A Hyundai ;)

Nork35

Hey guys, my names Nork.

Its been a long time coming and some solid saving but i finally have my second car

Ive just bought my Skyline 350Gt V35 and loving it.... oh yeah and its manual ;)

It came with half leather interior, Brembo's and the optional 7spoke wheels

My first car was a Hyundai Lantra and loved it to bits even tho it was falling into bits. I was devastated when the engine blew up on me on my way back from schoolies :/, then i started my apprenticeship and needed a way of transport so i bought a bike, after a few weeks with that some one stole it, more bad luck, so i ended up getting lifts with my sister or borrow her car for the last 8months, so i could save to buy the car i really wanted.

Sorry for the lack of better pictures but heres my Skyline :)

post-99438-0-46408200-1347748283_thumb.jpg

post-99438-0-42918300-1347748303_thumb.jpeg

post-99438-0-75800800-1347748307_thumb.jpeg

post-99438-0-11956100-1347748316_thumb.jpeg

post-99438-0-40112800-1347748333_thumb.jpeg

Hey mate,

Same year as mine, ours are identicle apart from i have black corners and getting diff rims & lowering. Congrats on your excellent buying decision you will not regret it.

Also, first thing i would recommend doing bro is whacking a CF short shift NISMO knob. Make shifting so much better.

Edit: I would also debadge the back, looks much cleaner and gets people guessing what it is.

Double edit: I just noticed you have red P plates, do you live in NSW? I hope not because you can't legally drive the car it's over the KW limit :/

Edited by Seano350GT

I live in QLD Seano350gt, 4kw of the 210kw limit ;) hahaha yeah changing the gear knob is on the list, the one i have on there now is worn out. Im liking all the attention i get with the car and random people come up to me and ask about the car and what not. I'll think about de-badging it, i doubt many people in Bundaberg would know what my car is haha Ive only ever seen one other one driving around once. My current wheels have bad gutter rash and i was thinking bout painting them that gunmetal colour, hope it turns out looking good hahah

Congrats on the purchase Nork. Guaranteed to get more lovin` now than you did when you were rolling in a hyundai! Probably more haters too but it'll be worth it.

At such a young age you shouldn't be too worried about your knob, as long as it gets you from third to fourth its fine.

I live in QLD Seano350gt, 4kw of the 210kw limit ;) hahaha yeah changing the gear knob is on the list, the one i have on there now is worn out. Im liking all the attention i get with the car and random people come up to me and ask about the car and what not. I'll think about de-badging it, i doubt many people in Bundaberg would know what my car is haha Ive only ever seen one other one driving around once. My current wheels have bad gutter rash and i was thinking bout painting them that gunmetal colour, hope it turns out looking good hahah

Ah from bundy! haha yeah i am betting you'll be one of the only ones with this car. I am one of 3 350GT owners in Mackay, good mates with 1 of them and the other is a random old bloke with infiniti badging that doesn't wave back.

Attention is not always a good thing, be careful with it make sure you keep it safe! I get a few compliments here and there too, but my baby is going to look much much better in the next 7 days :D

They look good plasti dipped matte black, but i don't like how small the stock 18's are which is why i'm getting 20's.

At such a young age you shouldn't be too worried about your knob, as long as it gets you from third to fourth its fine.

God damn that is an amazing reply hahaha.

hahah thanks guys

Alkatraz you've got a good point hahah

Ah from bundy! haha yeah i am betting you'll be one of the only ones with this car. I am one of 3 350GT owners in Mackay, good mates with 1 of them and the other is a random old bloke with infiniti badging that doesn't wave back.

Attention is not always a good thing, be careful with it make sure you keep it safe! I get a few compliments here and there too, but my baby is going to look much much better in the next 7 days :D

They look good plasti dipped matte black, but i don't like how small the stock 18's are which is why i'm getting 20's.

God damn that is an amazing reply hahaha.

Yesterday actually some young lady parked right next to mine, exactly like mine with brembo's leather, also same colour and everthing except she had a sunroof :/. i was shocked hahah it was so sexy.

Congrats. 6MT is the way to go. And the Brembos are killer stoppers :) Recommend Coilovers if you plan on modding. Have fun.

Love the 6mt hahah, ive gotten used to it now but are all our clutches really heavy?

i painted my wheels yesterday, tell me what you's think, the colour is a charcoal gunmetal metallic with clear coat, imo it looks heaps better, i should have taking a picture of the rim before hand with all bad gutter rash on my spokes, i couldn't stand it hahah

heres a crappy picture of it... dont remind me of my scratch on the bumper, im looking for a lip to cover it up.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h5yqys723f743mg

hahah thanks guys

Alkatraz you've got a good point hahah

Yesterday actually some young lady parked right next to mine, exactly like mine with brembo's leather, also same colour and everthing except she had a sunroof :/. i was shocked hahah it was so sexy.

Love the 6mt hahah, ive gotten used to it now but are all our clutches really heavy?

i painted my wheels yesterday, tell me what you's think, the colour is a charcoal gunmetal metallic with clear coat, imo it looks heaps better, i should have taking a picture of the rim before hand with all bad gutter rash on my spokes, i couldn't stand it hahah

heres a crappy picture of it... dont remind me of my scratch on the bumper, im looking for a lip to cover it up.

http://www.mediafire...h5yqys723f743mg

Nice I like the colour of the wheels better than black. Welcome mate and mod wisely :)

Upload a pic of your Wheels. I can't view anything on that link.

Please :)

the link should work, it should have a download button on it, other then that i couldn't figure out how to post a picture straight onto a reply