Newcastle/central Coast Meet And Cruise 21St October

34GeeTeeTee

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome work mate, there was a bunch of us working hard on our cars this weekend to get it ready.... I know of 5 lol

My clutch and gearbox are in and good, coilovers are in and it's low, exhaust seems good.... But still being a kent so I'll speak to JEM tomorrow and do

My best to get it sorted

JJR Dump/Front pipe and GTR cat going in on Tuesday, should free her up a little more! Can't wait for this!

Could i ask how much the dump and front cost please?

Awesome work mate, there was a bunch of us working hard on our cars this weekend to get it ready.... I know of 5 lol

My clutch and gearbox are in and good, coilovers are in and it's low, exhaust seems good.... But still being a kent so I'll speak to JEM tomorrow and do

My best to get it sorted

Bloody hell. This makes my problems seem trivial.

This is going to be one painful weekend.

Booked in to get my leg tattood the day before.

Going to be battling with the clutch big time.

Haha u will get on well with Chookie then, he is a tattoo nut lately ;)

Hey guys, im going to have a photographer in my car so when we get to the 80km zone past brooklyn everyone get into the left lane, ill shoot up the right lane in my gtr with said photographer hanging out window and we can get action shots of all the cars, might want to slow it down to like 60-70 tho to make sure we have enough time.

Hey guys, im going to have a photographer in my car so when we get to the 80km zone past brooklyn everyone get into the left lane, ill shoot up the right lane in my gtr with said photographer hanging out window and we can get action shots of all the cars, might want to slow it down to like 60-70 tho to make sure we have enough time.

I'll take my shirt off and flex as I drive past.