SAU Community

Buying Apple Iphone 4S From Hk On Ebay

LotusGTR

Guys, not interested in discussing Apple vs Android or my choice of a 4s.

I'm with Vodafone and they do not sell the 4s anymore so if I want one I've got to go get it somewhere else, mainly ebay. All the usual sellers from Honkers are there and you can get a 4s delivered for about $620 which seems reasonable enough. They all claim to be unlocked and compatible with all AUS networks etc. I'm expecting the charge it up, register it, throw my SIM in (I've got an iPhone 3 so yes I'll need a new micro SIM) and away I go.

Anyone had experiences doing this that worked out, or perhaps didn't. Not knowing a whole lot about this area I can only go on what I'm told using a degree of commmon sense, so be good to hear from someone who actually knows or has done it themselves.

Cheers.

http://www.mobicity.com.au/apple/unlocked-iphone-4s.html

Legit and the real deal. Father in law and my offsider at work have both purchased from there on my recommendation with no issues whatsoever. I know of a few others, too.

Have you considered seeing what deal Telstra can give you on a new phone? Vodafail suck balls.

If you can't dump Vodafail due to a contract, Mobicity is the way to go.

http://www.mobicity....-iphone-4s.html

Legit and the real deal. Father in law and my offsider at work have both purchased from there on my recommendation with no issues whatsoever. I know of a few others, too.

Have you considered seeing what deal Telstra can give you on a new phone? Vodafail suck balls.

If you can't dump Vodafail due to a contract, Mobicity is the way to go.

Thanks Cowboy. Yes Vodafone are terrible but they are cheap and it's part of an overall company plan so no flexibility there. I'll check out Mobicity.

Cheers.