SAU Community

SPA Design Gauges

Auto Action had a new section in last weeks edition called "Gear". Revolution Racegear is selling them. Hears what they say....

SPA Design offers a range of dual-function gauges that combine traditional packaging with the very latest technology. Lightweight, compact and round-shaped to fit almost any installation requirement, these microprocessor-controlled SPA Design instruments each feature a dual-level large digital readout and large warning lights. There are 10 combinations such as oil pressure/water temp, oil pressure/oil temp, fuel pressure/water temp and so on, each with selectable adjustment for F or C, bar, psi or kg cm2. Standard 52mm, the SPA gauges come with lightweight alloy cases in a black anodised finish, feature a backlit display, programmable low battery warning, digital calibration,external outputs for warning lights and all settings and memory is stored without power needed. Maximum values and recalled from memory. All SPA gauges come complete with sensors, wiring loom and comprehensive instruction manual.

The 2 guages in the pics are I think oil temp/water temp and boost/water temp. Shit thats 4 guages in 2 with warning lights .

I'm gonna have to check them out on Saturday.....

Yea no probs George,,,,might ring them tomorrow and see if they can fax me something.....

Check out these sites in the mean time

www.syclone.freeser.../spagauges.htm

www.happyland.f9.co.uk/newagemotorsport/spagauges.htm

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Onarun,,,,heres some Retail prices including GST.

Pressure/Temp Gauges $549

Turbo Boost/Temp Gauge $599

Remember thats 2 Gauges in one,,,,not a bad Retail price really,

I'll have to find out what sort of discount I can get.

They also do a Shift Light/Digital Tacho $475, pass on this one,

Digital Tacho's are shit.

Neil.