SAU Community

(Syd) '93 R32 Gtr "mines" Edition

First time offered,

Up for sale is March 93 last of the r32 series GTR.sold new as "Mines" edition GTR more superior than standard. I have all import doc's and kept service log book since 2008. This is straight and original car, mech perfect condition and all worn parts and fluids have been replaced or serviced. Also had professional underbody restoration. Comes with 18 in Rays Gramlights wheels. Please note I am 40+ and have always treated this car well and kept in garage. Not many in this condition left. Any more info needed or to make me offer around $20K ono call David on - 0407015824.

Some of this pics are taken at Skyline Nationals show n shine 2 weeks ago. The car had received admiring comments for it's condition.

I'd like to see this car go to someone who will continue to respect it the way I have.

post-20815-0-64779400-1353985600_thumb.jpg

post-20815-0-16429400-1353985641_thumb.jpg

post-20815-0-74544400-1353985659_thumb.jpg

post-20815-0-23014500-1353985681_thumb.jpg

post-20815-0-92196500-1353985698_thumb.jpg

post-20815-0-27705700-1353985717_thumb.jpg

post-20815-0-19953700-1353985739_thumb.jpg

Wow this is so nice :yes: Puts alot of gtr's to shame.

With the underbody restoration what exactly was fixed/repaired?

It was only ment to be simple clean up of couple of rust spots in the back wheel arches corner but I didn't want to take a chance incase if there was any more so I've decided to just restore the whole underbody and also flooded all cravices with body wax just incase.

I know it's a overkill but that's how I do most things around gtr.

Did I mention initially I had one small leak in one of the rear shocks so I've replaced all 4 with quality Bilstein shocks and my wife thought it was a repair that was needed.

Also the car had only traveled under 15k in last 4.5 years.

Dear all please note: To successfull purchaser of my R32 gtr I'm now offering 1:18 scale bathurst wining "winfield racing r32 gtr" :woot: with one condition you must be not only registered skylines forum member but also your state club member as well.

Very collectable piece of Aussie motor history will look great anywhere.

I will need confirmation from admin on this.

Thank you

Dave

i remember seeing this at nationals show and shine, looked very very clean !

you passed me in my GTR on the motorway back to sydney :)

Thanks Mike,

There is a vast difference from trashed to clean gtr out there for sale and it's easy to spot. I just hope mine goes to someone who will take care of it.

I'm still coming to terms with me actually posting my gtr in for sale section.

I know of your gtr even from past cruises and meets it's an absolute monster, my gtr looks like puppy next to it oh and I love your paint job.

The gtr will be on car sales next week if not sold prior. Some people are showing interest.

Also thanks to everyone for kind comments,

Much appreciated,

Dave :action-smiley-069:

This weekend is last chance for sau members to get this clean unmolested gtr before it goes to large scale advertising eg. car sales and trading post next week.

I don't expect this car to last more than two weeks for sale.

When it's gone it's gone.

Cheers,

Dave :whistling:

stunning car

Cheers Ben,

I do appreciate all the comments and yes she is in great condition and not many out there like this for sale.

So far I have two very interested parties. One in particular going for second look. I dont expect it to last more than a week.

Thanks

Dave