SAU Community

Newcastle Broke Cruise Wrap Up Thread

m.j.h

I seriously almost stuck my car into a tree I was laughing so hard when I saw chookie pop out the roof of your car.

was it really that funny?

was farking sweet riding like that though, did anyone get a pic? ha

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seriously almost stuck my car into a tree I was laughing so hard when I saw chookie pop out the roof of your car.

Oh shit

Glad you didn't have a moment then, at least everyone will be prepared next time

Alright I'll forgive ya but yo better be at the next one

I was behind Kurtis for a while and you will lose that battle

Damm fine car that, fast and reliable

Although since Chookie worked out how to use the sunroof in my car he reckons I should be the official photographer car

Oh thank you for kind words , next time feel free to jump in for a ride.

Oh thank you for kind words , next time feel free to jump in for a ride.

shot guns first ;) had a great day even know my young blokes guts couldnt handle the corners and had to stop twice for a spew.the food wasnt much chop but still had a good time.was good trailing behind the ethonol burners and after my cars new turbo setup it ran great.cant wait for the next one

shot guns first ;) had a great day even know my young blokes guts couldnt handle the corners and had to stop twice for a spew.the food wasnt much chop but still had a good time.was good trailing behind the ethonol burners and after my cars new turbo setup it ran great.cant wait for the next one

Hope he gets over that real soon.

Is a pity he can't handle the twisty stuff at the moment, might have to get Chookie to mak an easy route for the next one

Hope he gets over that real soon.

Is a pity he can't handle the twisty stuff at the moment, might have to get Chookie to mak an easy route for the next one

i think next time we will let him hang with his pop for the day.

the r33s must not be worthy of any pics :rolleyes:

There is a pick with mine in it at the pub car park,where did you park?

So embarrasing i was trying to reverse on the grass and kept spinning the wheels,

then when i was leaving same thing in the gravel.

There is a pick with mine in it at the pub car park,where did you park?

So embarrasing i was trying to reverse on the grass and kept spinning the wheels,

then when i was leaving same thing in the gravel.

He was parked down from mine

Had the same drama on the grass as well

On a different note glad you got the idea coming back up the freeway, don't think the guy in the RAV4 was to happy with me though

He was parked down from mine

Had the same drama on the grass as well

On a different note glad you got the idea coming back up the freeway, don't think the guy in the RAV4 was to happy with me though

How bout that nice 32r that went past us then turned round and cruised up the f3 with us.

He came up beside me i looked left got a nice smile off him an his passenger,hope they checked out our sau stickers an get on the forum. :woot: